Macas Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Macas from Macas itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Macas.
- Parque Etnobotanico Omaere
- Zoorefugio Tarqui
- Sevilla Don Bosco
- Gad Municipal Del Cantón Morona
- Gobierno Provincial De Morona Santiago
- Cyber Vision, Tecnologia Informatica
- Iglesia De Balbanera
- Rancho Fátima
- Gobierno Municipal Del Canton Morona
- Parque Acuático Aventura Amazónica
- Mercado 1ro De Mayo
- Sucúa Central Park
- Lim Fresh - Distribuidora Chavez
- Laberintos Del Chiguaza
5 Days in Macas - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Macas is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Macas when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Macas tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Macas ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Macas. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Macas. You can visit popular places in Macas, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Macas?
The budget cost of 5 days in Macas is USD 525. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Macas 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Macas are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Macas in 5 days?
Gad Municipal Del Cantón Morona, Agrotopografía, Gobierno Municipal Del Canton Morona, Gobierno Provincial De Morona Santiago must be a part of your Macas itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Sevilla Don Bosco and Ciber Vision Macas. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Macas travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Macas like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Macas.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Macas in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Macas on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Macas
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Macas. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Macas for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Macas, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Macas itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Macas itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Macas itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Macas. Plan a trip to Macas.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Macas
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Macas by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Macas quickly.
- Leh Itinerary 5 Days
- Paris Itinerary 5 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 5 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 5 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 5 Days
- Mariposa Itinerary 5 Days
- Wexford Itinerary 5 Days
- Ibiza Itinerary 5 Days
- Heraklion Itinerary 5 Days
- Corfu Itinerary 5 Days
- Lucea Itinerary 5 Days
- Montego Bay Itinerary 5 Days
- Negril Itinerary 5 Days
- Aalborg Itinerary 5 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!