Macas Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Macas for 5 days from Macas itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Macas in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Macas.
- Lim Fresh - Distribuidora Chavez
- Iglesia De Balbanera
- Rancho Fátima
- Gobierno Municipal Del Canton Morona
- Parque Acuático Aventura Amazónica
- Mercado 1ro De Mayo
- Sucúa Central Park
- Parque Etnobotanico Omaere
- Zoorefugio Tarqui
- Sevilla Don Bosco
- Gad Municipal Del Cantón Morona
- Gobierno Provincial De Morona Santiago
- Cyber Vision, Tecnologia Informatica
- Laberintos Del Chiguaza
5 Days in Macas - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Macas is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Macas when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Macas tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Macas ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Macas. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Macas. You can visit popular places in Macas, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Macas?
The budget cost of 5 days in Macas is USD 450. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Macas 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Macas are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Macas in 5 days?
Gobierno Municipal Del Canton Morona, Gobierno Provincial De Morona Santiago, Sevilla Don Bosco, Agrotopografía must be a part of your Macas itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Ciber Vision Macas and Gad Municipal Del Cantón Morona. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Macas travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Macas like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Macas.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Macas in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Macas on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Macas
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Macas. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Macas for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Macas, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Macas itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Macas itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Macas that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Macas itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Macas memorable.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Macas
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Macas attractions and things to do in 5 days in Macas. Browse from our popular Macas itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Macas for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.