Macclesfield Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Macclesfield for 5 days from Macclesfield itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Macclesfield in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Macclesfield.
- Terminal 2 Meet And Greet Car Park
- Terminal One
- Quarry Bank Mill
- Capesthorne Hall (macclesfield)
- Gawsworth Hall
- Macclesfield Visitor Information Centre
- The Tytherington Club
- Bollington Arts Centre
- Macclesfield Golf Club
- Tegg’s Nose Country Park
- The Cloudside Shooting Ground
- Congleton Visitor Information Centre
- Astbury Mere Country Park
- Congleton Museum
- Accelerate Driver Development
- The Jungle
- White Nancy
- Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre
- Lyme Park
- Wilmslow Golf Club
- Peak Forest Canal
- High Lea Park
- New Mills Golf Club
- New Mills Community Orchard
- St. Paul's Church
- Solomon's Temple (buxton)
- Peak Practice Golf Driving Range
- Cavendish Golf Club
- Buxton Raceway
5 Days in Macclesfield - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Macclesfield is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Macclesfield when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Macclesfield tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Macclesfield ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Macclesfield. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Macclesfield. You can visit popular places in Macclesfield, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Macclesfield?
The budget cost of 5 days in Macclesfield is USD 680. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Macclesfield 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Macclesfield are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Macclesfield in 5 days?
Riverside Park, Sk10 3ge, King Edward Street Chapel, Macclesfield Silk Museum must be a part of your Macclesfield itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Macclesfield, Macclesfield Sparrow Park, The Old Sunday School Heritage Centre. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Macclesfield, you can add Paradise Mill and Escape Quest to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Macclesfield travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Macclesfield like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Macclesfield.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Macclesfield in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Macclesfield on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Macclesfield
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Macclesfield. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Macclesfield for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Macclesfield, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Macclesfield itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Macclesfield itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Macclesfield that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Macclesfield itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Macclesfield memorable. Plan a trip to Macclesfield.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Macclesfield
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Macclesfield attractions and things to do in 5 days in Macclesfield. Browse from our popular Macclesfield itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Macclesfield for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Stockport Itineraries
- Marple Itineraries
- Cheadle Hulme Itineraries
- Congleton Itineraries
- Poynton Itineraries
- Bollington Itineraries
- Gawsworth Itineraries
- Disley Itineraries
- Knutsford Itineraries
- Styal Itineraries
- Buxton Itineraries
- Bramhall Itineraries
- Wilmslow Itineraries
- Holmes Chapel Itineraries
- Cheadle Itineraries