Macon Itinerary 6 Days
Attractions to Visit in Macon in 6 Days
Browse these itineraries for your trip of a week in Macon. These attractions are worth adding to your one week Macon itinerary. You can also create a custom itinerary according to your interests.
- Johnston Felton Hay House
- Rose Hill Cemetery
- Riverside Cemetery And Conservancy
- Cannonball House
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church
- Macon Dog Park
- The Allman Brothers Band Museum At The Big House
- Ocmulgee Heritage Trail
- Tattnall Square Park
- Museum Of Arts And Sciences
- The Shoppes At River Crossing
- Ocmulgee National Monument
- Georgia Sports Hall Of Fame
- Macon-bibb County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Macon Coliseum
- Grand Opera House
- Amerson River Park
- Tubman Museum
- Macon City Auditorium
- Luther Williams Ball Park
- Charles H Jones Gateway Park
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Looking for a sample Macon itinerary for 6 days
- Looking for best places to visit during your stay
- Planning perfect stay, restaurants and local transportation options
- Want to avoid mistakes tourists generally make in Macon
- Checking offbeat attractions in Macon
Popular 6-Day Itineraries in Macon
View these popular hand-crafted itineraries by other travelers and our experts for your vacation of a week in Macon. These are perfect for family vacations, official tours and solo trips too! Choose one for you or create your own, there is no going wrong with these.
Recent Itineraries for 6 Days
Need help in planning your Macon itinerary for 6 days? Our travel experts have recently created a variety of travel plans especially for you. These complete itineraries will make your 6 days in Macon memorable.
Best Hotels in Macon for 6 Day Trip
This is a list of frequently added hotels in past by our travelers to their Macon itinerary 6 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Are you now ready with your Macon bucket list? Create an itinerary to Macon using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.