- 10:00 am Royal Palace Of Madrid
- 01:09 pm Madrid Cable Car
- 01:51 pm Royal Theatre
- 03:58 pm Plaza Mayor
- 10:00 am Thyssen - Bornemisza Museum
- 12:07 pm Las Ventas
- 01:16 pm Gateway Of The Sun
- 05:00 am Atocha Station
- 06:05 am Essential Flamenco
- 07:07 am Plaza And Palacio De Cibeles
- 08:19 am Royal Botanic Garden
- 09:56 am Tablao Flamenco La Quimera
- 09:00 am Sagrada Familia
- 12:05 pm Fat Tire Bike Tours - Barcelona
- 12:57 pm Barceloneta
- 08:30 am Columbus Monument
- 10:00 pm Casa Mila
- 12:04 am La Rambla
- 03:05 am El Bosc De Les Fades
- 09:00 am Casa Batllo
- 11:06 am Park Guell
- 01:12 pm Parc Del Laberint Dhorta
- 03:41 pm Caixaforum Barcelona
- 10:00 am Las Dalias Hippy Market
- 12:11 pm Punta Arabi Wednesday Hippy Market
- 03:12 pm Cala Conta
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 18, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The pretty Plaza de la Armeria leads you into this rococo wonder of 2000 rooms of which only 50 a...
3.4 km | 9 mins
2.37 km | 12 mins01:51 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Royal Theatre of Madrid is more widely known as the Teatro Real. It was mainly designed to fu...
0.6 km | 8 mins03:58 pm Stay for 1 hr
The life force Madrid flows through this square. Standing here is a bit like being stuck in a box...
Saturday 19, Dec
Sunday 20, Dec
05:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Railway stations make for curious tourist attractions – they are largely just functional, b...
2.02 km | 5 mins
0.83 km | 2 mins07:07 am Stay for 1 hr
Madrid has many landmarks – this is perhaps the most beautiful. Cybele, the eponymous godde...
1.1 km | 13 mins
2.93 km | 7 mins09:56 am Stay for 1 hr
The producers of this show are worried that flamenco is losing its charm because everyone is cate...
Monday 21, Dec
Tuesday 22, Dec
08:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Columbus Monument or the Mirador de Colom is dedicated to the famous Spanish explorer Christo...
7197.52 km | 12 hours 45 mins10:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Constructed by Antonio Gaudi sometime between 1906 an 1912, Casa Mila is one of the best works by...
1.95 km | 4 mins12:04 am Stay for 3 hrs
La Rambla is pretty tree lined road, which stretches from BarriGotic to El Raval while covering a...
0.53 km | 1 mins03:05 am Stay for 2 hrs
The cosy little bar is a must visit for its unique décor and ambience. Designed around the...
Wednesday 23, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Casa Battlo is perhaps Antonio Gaudi’s greatest work and embodies his style perfectly. This...
3.15 km | 6 mins11:06 am Stay for 2 hrs
Parc Guell is yet another of the many masterpieces of Antonio Gaudi. This place is decorated with...
2.86 km | 6 mins
9.47 km | 29.20 mins03:41 pm Stay for 1 hr
CaixaForum Barcelona is an art gallery sponsored by Barcelona bank "la Caixa. It was opened in 20...
Thursday 24, Dec
Friday 25, Dec
- Thyssen - Bornemisza Museum
- Auditorio Nacional De Musica
- Monasterio De Las Descalzas Reales
- Parque El Capricho
- Palacio De Cibeles
- Plaza De La Villa
- Zoo Aquarium De Madrid
- Bellas Artes Center
- 5 Day Trip To Madrid From Białystok
- 30 Day Trip To Madrid From Bangalore
- 4 Day Trip To Madrid From Miami
- 4 Day Trip To Madrid From Seattle
- 5 Day Trip To Madrid From North Miami Beach
- 8 Day Trip To Madrid From Lagos
- 3 Day Trip To Madrid From Kiev
- 1 Day Trip To Madrid From Madrid
- 3 Day Trip To Madrid From Leeds
- 6 Day Trip To Madrid From Miami