- 10:00 am The Prado Museum
- 01:13 pm Royal Palace Of Madrid
- 04:22 pm Plaza Mayor
- 05:00 am Atocha Station
- 06:08 am Gateway Of The Sun
- 09:24 am Las Ventas
- 10:41 am Almudena Cathedral And Crypt
- 10:00 am Park Guell
- 12:24 pm Castell De Montjuic
- 02:16 pm Sagrada Familia
- 10:00 am Camp Nou
- 11:52 am Barcelona Aquarium
- 03:06 pm Casa Mila
Monday 24, Aug
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The best collection of Spanish art. Period. Paintings by innumerable masters adorn these hall, ye...
3.6 km | 14 mins01:13 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The pretty Plaza de la Armeria leads you into this rococo wonder of 2000 rooms of which only 50 a...
0.7 km | 9 mins04:22 pm Stay for 1 hr
The life force Madrid flows through this square. Standing here is a bit like being stuck in a box...
Tuesday 25, Aug
05:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Railway stations make for curious tourist attractions – they are largely just functional, b...
2.2 km | 9 mins
6.5 km | 15 mins09:24 am Stay for 1 hr
If you are really interested about bullfighting, then, this place will be able to attract you. It...
12.2 km | 17 mins10:41 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Royals get married in this stunning 19th century neo-gothic church. Despite being much more moder...
Wednesday 26, Aug
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Parc Guell is yet another of the many masterpieces of Antonio Gaudi. This place is decorated with...
10.8 km | 25 mins12:24 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Castell De Montjuic is a very old military fort which possibly dates back to 1640. The Montjuic H...
9.6 km | 22 mins02:16 pm Stay for 3 hrs
To call the Sagrada Familia beautiful would be an understatement. Antonio Gaudi, the genius desig...
Thursday 27, Aug
10:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Football fans may rejoice! Camp Nou is the famous football stadium in Barcelona. It is the home g...
11.5 km | 22 mins11:52 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Harbour Area of Barcelona, also known as Port Vell is home to a unique treasure called the Ba...
3.8 km | 14 mins03:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Constructed by Antonio Gaudi sometime between 1906 an 1912, Casa Mila is one of the best works by...
- Thyssen - Bornemisza Museum
- Royal Palace Of Madrid
- Museo Arqueologico Nacional
- Plaza Mayor
- La Latina And El Rastro
- Matadero Madrid
- Monasterio De Las Descalzas Reales
- Palacio De Cibeles
- Hammam Al Andalus Madrid
- St. Fernando Royal Academy Of Fine Arts
- 7 Day Trip To Madrid From Westwood
- 30 Day Trip To Madrid From Bangalore
- Trip To Madrid
- 3 Day Trip To Madrid From Madrid
- 4 Day Trip To Madrid From Philadelphia
- 4 Day Trip To Madrid From Seattle
- 2 Day Trip To Madrid From Pamplona
- 4 Day Trip To Madrid From Barnes
- 4 Day Trip To Madrid From Prague
- 4 Day Trip To Madrid