- 09:00 am Museo Geominero
- 11:16 am Las Ventas
- 12:23 pm Palacio De Cibeles
- 02:29 pm Madrid Cable Car
- 03:04 pm Plaza Mayor
- 10:00 am Museo Del Aire
- 12:27 pm Sorolla Museum
- 01:41 pm Zoo Aquarium De Madrid
- 05:20 pm Faunia
- 10:00 am Thyssen - Bornemisza Museum
- 01:08 pm The Valley Of The Fallen
- 02:59 pm Museo Nacional De Ciencias Naturales
- 05:01 pm Palacio De Linares
- 06:13 pm Casa De Lope De Vega
- 10:00 am Royal Botanic Garden
- 11:43 am Plaza And Palacio De Cibeles
- 12:52 pm The Prado Museum
- 03:53 pm Monasterio De Las Descalzas Reales
- 05:00 pm San Antonio De Los Alemanes
- 10:00 am Museo Ducati Or Ducati Museum
- 11:08 am The Two Towers
- 11:58 am Basilica Di San Petronio
- 01:01 pm Biblioteca Salaborsa Bologna
- 01:49 pm Piazza Maggiore
Tuesday 24, Nov
5.6 km | 16 mins11:16 am Stay for 1 hr
If you are really interested about bullfighting, then, this place will be able to attract you. It...
2.93 km | 7 mins12:23 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The City Hall of Madrid has the grandeur of Gothic architecture having been built in the early pe...
2.1 km | 6 mins
1.91 km | 5 mins03:04 pm Stay for 1 hr
The life force Madrid flows through this square. Standing here is a bit like being stuck in a box...
Wednesday 25, Nov
Thursday 26, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Madrid already had the The Prado and the Sofia, and somehow the Thyssen had to make a name for it...
64.0 km | 1 hour 9 mins01:08 pm Stay for 45 min
General Franco said that he wanted to commemorate the fallen of the Spanish Civil War, so he comm...
58.6 km | 1 hour 6 mins
2.55 km | 2 mins
0.9 km | 12 mins06:13 pm Stay for 1 hr
Lope de Vega was a big deal among historical Spanish writers. That’s why the Real Academia ...
Friday 27, Nov
1.1 km | 14 mins11:43 am Stay for 1 hr
Madrid has many landmarks – this is perhaps the most beautiful. Cybele, the eponymous godde...
0.7 km | 9 mins12:52 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The best collection of Spanish art. Period. Paintings by innumerable masters adorn these hall, ye...
1.28 km | 1 mins03:53 pm Stay for 1 hr
Europe will never run out of crazy histories like this. Back in 1559, Joanna of Austria founded t...
0.5 km | 7 mins
Saturday 28, Nov
4.83 km | 8 mins11:08 am Stay for 45 min
If Bologna was to be called the Manhattan of medieval era, Torri degli Asinelli e Garisenda would...
0.4 km | 5 mins11:58 am Stay for 1 hr
This gigantic church is the 6th largest in Europe, which started its construction in 1390 only to...
0.3 km | 3 mins01:01 pm Stay for 45 min
Bologna’s multimedia library which has a vast collection of books, newspaper, CD, magazine,...
0.2 km | 3 mins01:49 pm Stay for 1 hr
A lively pedestrian hub and the starting point for everything Bologna! In the medieval ages Maggi...
- Sorolla Museum
- Museo Arqueologico Nacional
- Alcala Gate
- Metropolis Building
- La Latina And El Rastro
- National Museum Of Romanticism
- Parque El Capricho
- Hammam Al Andalus Madrid
- Zoo Aquarium De Madrid
- 3 Day Trip To Madrid From Bolton
- 7 Day Trip To Madrid From Subang Jaya
- 3 Day Trip To Madrid From Bucharest
- 7 Day Trip To Madrid From Dubai
- 5 Day Trip To Madrid From Santa Tecla
- 8 Day Trip To Madrid From Changchun
- 4 Day Trip To Madrid From Bronx
- 3 Day Trip To Madrid From Macungie
- 12 Day Trip To Madrid From Fuengirola
- 7 Day Trip To Madrid From Bothell