- 07:00 am Parque Del Retiro
- 10:11 am Museo Nacional Del Prado
- 10:00 am The Prado Museum
- 01:11 pm Queen Sofia Arts Center
- 03:19 pm Palacio De Cibeles
- 08:30 am National Museum Of Romanticism
- 10:43 am Sorolla Museum
- 11:54 am Museo Nacional De Ciencias Naturales
- 01:58 pm Plaza Mayor
- 09:00 am San Jeronimo El Real
- 09:55 am Jardins Do Templo De Debod
- 10:59 am Gateway Of The Sun
- 02:05 pm Mercado San Miguel
- 04:11 pm Alcala Gate
- 08:30 am The Lion King Musical
- 09:18 am Museo De Los Origenes
- 10:09 am Museo Arqueologico Nacional
- 12:10 pm Caixaforum
- 12:56 pm Plaza Colon
- 05:00 am Atocha Station
- 06:04 am Plaza De Cibeles
- 10:09 am Metropolis Building
- 10:33 am Almudena Cathedral And Crypt
- 10:30 am Royal Theatre
- 12:34 pm Paseo Del Prado
- 02:39 pm Gran Via
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 04, Mar
Saturday 05, Mar
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The best collection of Spanish art. Period. Paintings by innumerable masters adorn these hall, ye...
0.9 km | 11 mins01:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
16th century onwards, this was a big old hospital, and it became bigger and more sprawling as nee...
2.8 km | 9 mins03:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The City Hall of Madrid has the grandeur of Gothic architecture having been built in the early pe...
Sunday 06, Mar
Monday 07, Mar
6.92 km | 10 mins09:55 am Stay for 1 hr
The Jardins do Templo de Debod is an ancient Egyptian temple which was dismantled and brought to ...
1.41 km | 4 mins
0.6 km | 7 mins02:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Madrid’s oldest market gets more beautiful and interesting by the decade! The city renovate...
2.04 km | 6 mins04:11 pm Stay for 1 hr
Another striking landmark that just begs to be clicked. This 16th century gate was initially smal...
Tuesday 08, Mar
Wednesday 09, Mar
05:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Railway stations make for curious tourist attractions – they are largely just functional, b...
1.6 km | 5 mins06:04 am Stay for 4 hrs
The Plaza de Cibeles is a heritage architecture and historical site of the province of Madrid. Th...
0.4 km | 5 mins
2.6 km | 9 mins10:33 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Royals get married in this stunning 19th century neo-gothic church. Despite being much more moder...
Thursday 10, Mar
10:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Royal Theatre of Madrid is more widely known as the Teatro Real. It was mainly designed to fu...
1.38 km | 4 mins12:34 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This north-south boulevard is an intensely cultural, historical and public space of Madrid. It tr...
1.66 km | 5 mins02:39 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
There are a few places in the city of Madrid that you should never miss and this is one of them. ...
Friday 11, Mar
- Plaza And Palacio De Cibeles
- Gran Via
- Real Basilica De San Francisco El Grande
- La Latina And El Rastro
- Palacio De Cibeles
- Hammam Al Andalus Madrid
- St. Fernando Royal Academy Of Fine Arts
- Casa De Lope De Vega
- Lope De Vega Theater
- 9 Day Trip To Madrid From Lagos
- 2 Day Trip To Madrid From Pamplona
- 20 Day Trip To Madrid From Sao Paulo
- 1 Day Trip To Madrid From Madrid
- 8 Day Trip To Madrid From Sarajevo
- 8 Day Trip To Madrid From Changchun
- 3 Day Trip To Madrid From Macungie
- 6 Day Trip To Madrid From Tel Aviv
- 4 Day Trip To Madrid From New Delhi
- 17 Day Trip To Madrid From Lagos