Mahilpur Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Mahilpur with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Chandigarh Rose Garden
- Garden Of Fragrance
- Shanti Kunj
- International Dolls Museum
- Elantee Mall
- Leisure Valley
- The Secretariat
- Taj Chandigarh
- The Open Hand Monument
- Gurudwara Bhatta Sahib
- The Chandigarh Museum & Art Gallery
- Archaeological Museum
- Khalsa Heritage Memorial Complex
- Gurudwara Tahli Sahib
- Modella Mall
- State Gurdwara
- Dera Baba Murad Shah
- Guru Nanak Stadium
- Hardy's World Amusement Park
- Sunken Garden
- Triloknath Temple
- Mahunag Temple
- Maharana Pratap Sagar
- Shiva Temple
Recent Itineraries for Mahilpur in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Mahilpur? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Mahilpur travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Mahilpur Itinerary 5 Days
Mahilpur abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Mahilpur - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Mahilpur is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Mahilpur when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Mahilpur tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Mahilpur ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Mahilpur. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Mahilpur. You can visit popular places in Mahilpur, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Mahilpur?
The budget cost of 5 days in Mahilpur is USD 200. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Mahilpur 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Mahilpur are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Mahilpur travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Mahilpur like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Mahilpur.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Mahilpur in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Mahilpur on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Mahilpur
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Mahilpur. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Mahilpur for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Mahilpur, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Mahilpur