Malur Itinerary 3 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 3 days in Malur with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Casa Del Sol
- Purple Lotus
- Visvesvaraya Industrial And Technological Museum
- Cubbon Park
- The Taj West End
- Vidhana Soudha
- Bangalore Turf Club Race Course
- The 13th Floor
- Manchester United Sports Bar
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Tipu Sultan\'s Palace
- Government Museum
- Bangalore Fort
- Nandi Hills
- Khao Galli
- HAL Aerospace Museum
- National Gallery Of Modern Art
- St. Marks Cathedral
- Suryanarayana Temple
Recent Itineraries for Malur in 3 Days
Spending 3 days in Malur? Refer these recently created 3 days 2 nights Malur travel itineraries.
3 Days in Malur - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Malur? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Malur that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Malur?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Malur doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Malur trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Malur tour:
- Considering that you are in Malur for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Malur.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Malur?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Malur is USD 111 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Malur
To make the most of your three days in Malur, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Malur to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Malur local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Malur.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Malur.
Getting around Malur in 3 days
While Malur has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Malur using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Malur for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Malur, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Malur
Suggestions for Malur Itinerary 3 Days
Your 3 days in Malur are now sorted, just pick any of these sample itineraries created by experts. If you want to make a D.I.Y. plan, you can check out TripHobo's trip planning tool for the same.
Recommended Malur Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!