Malur Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Malur for 5 days from Malur itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Malur in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Malur.
- Laser Republic
- Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium
- Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath
- Kolaramma Temple
- Manchester United Sports Bar
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Tipu Sultan\'s Palace
- Khao Galli
- Bangalore Fort
- Nandi Hills
- Suryanarayana Temple
- HAL Aerospace Museum
- St. Mary Basilica
- Bengaluru Palace
- Sankey Tank
- Flight 4 Fantasy
- Casa Del Sol
- Purple Lotus
- Government Museum
- Visvesvaraya Industrial And Technological Museum
- National Gallery Of Modern Art
- The Taj West End
- Bangalore Turf Club Race Course
- Cubbon Park
- The 13th Floor
- Vidhana Soudha
- St. Marks Cathedral
- Ulsoor Lake
5 Days in Malur - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Malur is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Malur when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Malur tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Malur ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Malur. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Malur. You can visit popular places in Malur, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Malur?
The budget cost of 5 days in Malur is USD 210. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Malur 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Malur are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Malur travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Malur like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Malur.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Malur in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Malur on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Malur
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Malur. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Malur for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Malur, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Malur itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Malur itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Malur that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Malur itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Malur memorable.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Malur
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Malur attractions and things to do in 5 days in Malur. Browse from our popular Malur itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Malur for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.