Maraimalai Nagar Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Maraimalai Nagar from Maraimalai Nagar itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Maraimalai Nagar.
- Arignar Anna Zoological Park
- St. Thomas Mount National Shrine
- Vgp Universal Kingdom
- Jagannath Temple Kanathur
- Muttukadu Boat House
- Madras Crocodile Bank
- Off Road Sports
- Bob Marley Cafe & Beach House
- India Seashell Museum
- Sea Shore Temple
- Tiger Cave
- Click Art Museum
- Cholamandal Artists' Village
- Iskcon Temple Chennai
- Vallakottai Murugan Temple
- Vgp Golden Beach
- Dhenupureeswarar Temple
5 Days in Maraimalai Nagar - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Maraimalai Nagar is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Maraimalai Nagar when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Maraimalai Nagar tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Maraimalai Nagar ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Maraimalai Nagar. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Maraimalai Nagar. You can visit popular places in Maraimalai Nagar, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Maraimalai Nagar?
The budget cost of 5 days in Maraimalai Nagar is USD 105. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Maraimalai Nagar 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Maraimalai Nagar are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Maraimalai Nagar travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Maraimalai Nagar like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Maraimalai Nagar.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Maraimalai Nagar in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Maraimalai Nagar on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Maraimalai Nagar
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Maraimalai Nagar. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Maraimalai Nagar for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Maraimalai Nagar, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Maraimalai Nagar itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Maraimalai Nagar itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Maraimalai Nagar itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Maraimalai Nagar. Plan a trip to Maraimalai Nagar.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Maraimalai Nagar
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Maraimalai Nagar by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Maraimalai Nagar quickly.
- Covelong Itineraries
- Muttukadu Itineraries
- Sriperumbudur Itineraries
- Mudichur Itineraries
- Chengalpattu Itineraries
- Oragadam Itineraries
- Vandalur R.f. Itineraries
- Guduvancheri Itineraries
- Kelambakkam Itineraries
- Siruseri Itineraries
- Uthandi Itineraries
- Vandalur Itineraries
- Singaperumal Koil Itineraries
- Kolambakkam Itineraries
- Nellikuppam Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!