- 09:00 am Eiffel Tower
- 12:08 pm Jardin Des Tuileries
- 02:14 pm Musee De L Orangerie
- 04:23 pm Palais Garnier
- 08:19 am Buffalo Bills Wild West Show With Mickey And Friends
- 10:00 am Disneyland Park
- 03:09 pm Disney Village
- 09:00 am Notre Dame Cathedral
- 11:04 am Ile Saint-louis
- 01:13 pm Musee D Orsay
- 09:48 am Luxembourg Gardens
- 11:59 am Army Museum
- 03:08 pm Musee Jacquemart-andre
- 04:00 pm River Seine
- 09:00 am Louvre Museum
- 05:17 pm Blue Bike Tours
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Walt Disney Studios Park
- 04:09 pm Val Deurope Shopping Center
Monday 28, Aug Marne-la-vallee
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
"I ought to be jealous of the tower. It is more famous than I am.” Thus spoke Gustav...
3.0 km | 8 mins12:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Like any well regarded park in Paris, the Tuileries Garden is an excellent picnic spot, peaceful,...
No transit found02:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Prepare to be enraptured by panoramic Monet masterpieces at the Musee de L’Orangerie. The m...
2.3 km | 9 mins04:23 pm Stay for 1 hr
Palais Garnier is a real pleasure to visit; steeped in glorious history and still maintaining a B...
Tuesday 29, Aug Marne-la-vallee
Wednesday 30, Aug Marne-la-vallee
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
If you are wondering where Paris’ heart lies, then it is here. Also known as Our Lady of Pa...
No transit found11:04 am Stay for 2 hrs
A pretty little, scenic island on River Seine, Ile Saint Louis makes for a wonderful walking plac...
3.0 km | 9 mins01:13 pm Stay for 4 hrs
An absolute must-see for art-novices and connoisseurs alike, Musee D’Orsay deserves all the...
Thursday 31, Aug Marne-la-vallee
09:49 am Stay for 2 hrs
Inspired by the Boboli Gardens, Luxembourg gardens are a green haven in middle of mostly-grey Par...
2.9 km | 11 mins11:59 am Stay for 3 hrs
A must for those interested in history, the Invalides is a complex which includes the Army museum...
2.8 km | 9 mins03:08 pm Stay for 45 min
Musee Jacquemart-Andre is a mansion full of fascinating pieces of art; from baroque to Byzantium ...
1.8 km | 6 mins04:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
What could be more romantic than watching the sunset while you sip on wine with your loved one, f...
Friday 01, Sep Marne-la-vallee
Saturday 02, Sep Marne-la-vallee
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 6 hrs
Walt Disney Studios Park is one of the two theme parks in Disneyland Paris. The park is replete w...
4.8 km | 10 mins
Explore More of Marne-la-vallee:
- What to See in One Day in Marne-la-vallee
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Marne-la-vallee
- What to See in 3 Days in Marne-la-vallee
- Best Way to See Marne-la-vallee in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Marne-la-vallee
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Marne-la-vallee
- How to Spend a Week in Marne-la-vallee
- Things to do in Marne-la-vallee
- Where to stay in Marne-la-vallee
- Disneyland Park
- Disney Village
- Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show With Mickey And Friends
- La Vallee Village
- Aquarium Sea Life Paris Val D'europe
- Chateau Of Champs-sur-marne
- Davy Crockett Adventure
- Gaumont Disney Village
- Gaumont Disney Village
- 8 Day Trip To Marne-la-vallee From Marne-la-vallee
- 5 Day Trip To Marne-la-vallee From Marne-la-vallee
- 3 Day Trip To Marne-la-vallee From Marne-la-vallee
- 2 Day Trip To Marne-la-vallee From Marne-la-vallee
- 1 Day Trip To Marne-la-vallee
- 3 Days Trip To Marne-la-vallée
- 4 Days Trip To Marne-la-vallée
- 7 Day Trip To Marne-la-vallée
- 1 Day Trip To Marne-la-vallée
- Two Days In Marne-la-Vallee With Friends