- 09:00 am Eiffel Tower
- 12:22 pm River Seine
- 02:35 pm Musee D Orsay
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 16, Nov Marne-la-vallee
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
"I ought to be jealous of the tower. It is more famous than I am.” Thus spoke Gustav...
No transit found12:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
What could be more romantic than watching the sunset while you sip on wine with your loved one, f...
No transit found02:35 pm Stay for 4 hrs
An absolute must-see for art-novices and connoisseurs alike, Musee D’Orsay deserves all the...
Friday 17, Nov Marne-la-vallee
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of Marne-la-vallee:
- What to See in One Day in Marne-la-vallee
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Marne-la-vallee
- What to See in 3 Days in Marne-la-vallee
- Best Way to See Marne-la-vallee in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Marne-la-vallee
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Marne-la-vallee
- How to Spend a Week in Marne-la-vallee
- Things to do in Marne-la-vallee
- Where to stay in Marne-la-vallee
- Disneyland Park
- Walt Disney Studios Park
- Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show With Mickey And Friends
- La Vallee Village
- Val D'europe Shopping Center
- Aquarium Sea Life Paris Val D'europe
- Davy Crockett Adventure
- Office De Tourisme De Marne Et Gondoire
- Gaumont Disney Village