Masone Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Masone with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Genoa Cathedral
- Church Of Jesus And The Saints Ambrogio And Andrea
- Sà Pesta
- La Barcaccia
- Spianata Castelletto
- Palazzo Ducale
- Genoa Aquarium
- Il Galeone Neptune
- Galleria Nazionale Di Palazzo Spinola
- Basilica Of Santa Maria Di Castello
- Trattoria Da Maria
- Palazzi Dei Rolli
- Staglieno Cemetery
- Banano Tsunami
- Villa Del Principe
- Royal Palace Museum
- Creattivando Srl
- Palazzo Grimaldi Della Meridiana
- Via Garibaldi
- Galata Museum Of The Sea
- Palazzo Doria Tursi
- Best Western City Hotel
- Piazza De Ferrari
- Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport
- Bagni Mauro
- Palazzo Tornielli (molare)
- Galata Museo Del Mare
- Museo Di Palazzo Reale
- Saint Maria Of Vigne
- Palazzo Bianco
5 Days in Masone - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Masone is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Masone when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Masone tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Masone ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Masone. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Masone. You can visit popular places in Masone, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Masone?
The budget cost of 5 days in Masone is USD 765. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Masone 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Masone are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Masone in 5 days?
Oratorio Nativita Di Maria Ss., Parrocchia, Cascata Serpente, Chiesa Di Cristo Re must be a part of your Masone itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Cinema Teatro Opera Monsignor Maccio' and Forte Geremia. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Masone travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Masone like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Masone.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Masone in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Masone on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Masone
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Masone. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Masone for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Masone, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Masone