- 05:00 am Haleakala Crater
- 07:00 am Waianapanapa State Park
- 11:06 am Maui Beach Boys
- 01:12 pm Kamaole Beach Park
- 03:31 pm Redline Rafting Co.
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Hawaiian Paddle Sports
- 01:11 pm Keawakapu Beach
- 04:58 pm Wailea Beach
Tuesday 21, Feb Maui
05:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Haleakala Crater offers a breath taking view that exists nowhere in the world. Situated in Maui, ...
No transit found07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This state park is a wild, remote volcanic coastline offering a break from the humdrum of the urb...
93.1 km | 2 hours 7 mins
3.0 km | 6 mins
No transit found
Wednesday 22, Feb Maui
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Hawaiian Paddle Sports basically provides sustainable and authentic eco-tours that help you conne...
9.9 km | 11 mins
No transit found04:58 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Consistently voted one of the best beaches in the world, the Wailea Beach is a must visit while i...
- Maui Garden Of Eden
- Olowalu Beach
- Honomanu Bay
- 6280 Hana Hwy
- Haleakala Crater
- Iao Valley
- West Maui Mountains
- 4865 Uakea Rd
- 7 Day Trip To Maui From Burnsville
- 3 Day Trip To Maui From House Springs
- 7 Day Trip To Maui From Fairfield
- 9 Day Trip To Maui From Indianapolis
- 4 Day Trip To Maui From Austin
- 12 Day Trip To Maui From Nagoya-shi
- 8 Day Trip To Maui From Sacramento
- 4 Day Trip To Maui From Meridian
- 3 Day Trip To Maui From Lahaina
- 2 Day Trip To Maui From Napa