Mauldin Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Mauldin from Mauldin itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Mauldin.
- Springfield Park
- Vision Of Victory Temple
- Front Row Sports Academy
- Church Of Christ
- Mauldin Recreation Director
- Kingdom Life Christian Center
- Mauldin City Hall
- Adoration And Praise Bible Church
- New Harvest Ministries Church Of God In Christ
- Anderson Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Riverbend Airpark
- Kingdon Church
- New Hope Baptist Church
- Vedic Center Of Greenville, South Carolina
- Plan Of Life Outreach
- Planter's Row Playground
- Messiah Lutheran Church
- Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Penrod Services
- Faith Renewed Outreach Center
- Upstate Equestrian Ministry
- Mauldin United Methodist Church
- Mauldin Church Of God
- Vedic Center
- City Park
- Mauldin Cultural Center
- St Mary's Coptic Orthodox Church
- New Foundation Full Gospel Church
- Sweet Dreams Scare House
5 Days in Mauldin - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Mauldin is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Mauldin when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Mauldin tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Mauldin ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Mauldin. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Mauldin. You can visit popular places in Mauldin, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Mauldin?
The budget cost of 5 days in Mauldin is USD 570. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Mauldin 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Mauldin are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Mauldin in 5 days?
Sweet Dreams Scare House, Springfield Park, Anderson Convention & Visitors Bureau, New Hope Baptist Church must be a part of your Mauldin itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Messiah Lutheran Church, Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church, Mauldin Church Of God. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Mauldin, you can add Mauldin United Methodist Church and Faith Renewed Outreach Center to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Mauldin travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Mauldin like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Mauldin.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Mauldin in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Mauldin on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Mauldin
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Mauldin. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Mauldin for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Mauldin, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Mauldin itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Mauldin itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Mauldin itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Mauldin. Plan a trip to Mauldin.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Mauldin
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Mauldin by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Mauldin quickly.
- Clemson Itineraries
- Spartanburg Itineraries
- Campobello Itineraries
- Travelers Rest Itineraries
- Landrum Itineraries
- Greer Itineraries
- Greenville Itineraries
- Duncan Itineraries
- Boiling Springs Itineraries
- Flat Rock Itineraries
- Woodruff Itineraries
- Anderson Itineraries
- Belton Itineraries
- Inman Itineraries
- Taylors Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!