- 07:15 am Oslo Hotel
- 08:00 am Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- 11:13 am Fitzroy Gardens
- 01:22 pm State Library Of Victoria
- 03:29 pm Degraves Street
- 05:07 pm Melbourne Cricket Ground
- 06:43 pm Rod Laver Arena
- 08:15 am Oslo Hotel
- 09:00 am Melbourne Zoo
- 12:15 pm National Gallery Of Victoria
- 02:23 pm Block Arcade
- 03:59 pm St Patricks Cathedral
- 05:06 pm City Circle Tram
- 05:59 pm Eureka Skydeck
- 07:37 pm Federation Square
- 09:15 am Oslo Hotel
- 10:00 am Bourke Street And Melbourne Central
- 12:05 pm Melbourne Museum
- 03:15 pm The Ian Potter Centre- Ngv Australia
- 04:51 pm Immigration Museum
- 08:59 am Oslo Hotel
- 10:02 am Queen Victoria Market
- 01:16 pm Shrine Of Remembrance
- 03:25 pm National Sports Museum
- 06:05 pm Southbank
Saturday 22, Oct Melbourne
07:15 am Stay for 45 min38 grey streetINR 3688.43
No transit found08:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
It’s going to be impossible for you to cover everything this place has to offer unless you ...
5.4 km | 13 mins11:13 am Stay for 2 hrs
Following a classic Victorian era, the Fitzroy Gardens were initially set aside as a reserve in 1...
2.3 km | 9 mins01:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A 19th century structure that awes you with its first glimpse, State Library of Victoria is more ...
1.3 km | 7 mins03:29 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Named after Charles and William Degraves who were the pioneer merchants to settle in Melbourne fr...
2.1 km | 8 mins05:07 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Australia’s largest, oldest and most preferred sporting venue, MCG is the Mecca for cricket...
No transit found06:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Love music? Rod Laver Arena is good news for you! Right from Pavarotti to Lady Gaga, Metallica to...
Sunday 23, Oct Melbourne
08:15 am Stay for 45 min38 grey streetINR 3688.43
No transit found09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Over five thousand animals representing 320 species are housed here. Few ever report coming away ...
10.4 km | 16 mins
1.6 km | 8 mins02:23 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is yet another historical shopping centre in Melbourne’s central business district. Du...
1.7 km | 7 mins03:59 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the finest architectural examples in the city that represent Gothic Revival architecture, ...
1.6 km | 7 mins
1.737 km | 7.60 mins05:59 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is the highest vantage point from inside a building in the Southern Hemisphere. And it&rsquo...
2.9 km | 8 mins07:37 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
A popular public space, the square is also a marvel of design. It’s hemmed in on three side...
Monday 24, Oct Melbourne
09:15 am Stay for 45 min38 grey streetINR 3688.43
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Every place needs a shopping mecca, and this is it for Melbourne. One of the city’s main to...
1.6 km | 6 mins12:05 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Showcasing Australian social history, Indigenous cultures, science and environment, Melbourne Mus...
2.7 km | 10 mins
1.3 km | 6 mins
Tuesday 25, Oct Melbourne
08:59 am Stay for 45 min38 grey streetINR 3688.43
7.1 km | 18 mins10:02 am Stay for 3 hrs
A historic landmark and a tourist attraction, this bustling multi-hues market is one of the best ...
3.5 km | 14 mins01:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Most nations, sooner or later, develop a memorial to those who gave their lives in the formation ...
4.1 km | 10 mins03:25 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
The NSM manages the MCG tours, an interactive walk through the highlights of Australian sports an...
3.8 km | 10 mins06:05 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Noted for its fantastic atmosphere and appeal, Southbank is known for its gorgeous promenade that...
Explore More of Melbourne:
- Bourke Street And Melbourne Central
- Shrine Of Remembrance
- Melbourne Museum
- State Library Of Victoria
- Australian Centre For Moving Image
- The Regent Theatre
- Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- D F O South Wharf
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Luna Park Melbourne
- 5 Day Trip To Melbourne From Iowa City
- 5 Day Trip To Melbourne From Singapore
- 2 Day Trip To Melbourne From Melbourne
- 5 Day Trip To Melbourne From London
- 2 Day Trip To Melbourne From Melbourne
- 4 Day Trip To Melbourne From Kuala Lumpur
- 7 Day Trip To Melbourne From Johor Bahru
- 5 Day Trip To Melbourne From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Melbourne From Jakarta
- 2 Day Trip To Melbourne From Malvern East