- 07:15 am Miami Hotel Melbourne
- 08:00 am Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- 11:09 am Hosier Lane
- 12:24 pm Lygon Street
- 02:35 pm St Patricks Cathedral
- 03:42 pm Degraves Street
- 05:19 pm Melbourne Visitor Centre
- 05:59 pm Albert Park
- 07:09 pm Southbank
- 08:15 am Miami Hotel Melbourne
- 09:00 am Melbourne Zoo
- 12:17 pm St Pauls Cathedral
- 01:25 pm Queen Victoria Market
- 02:45 pm St Kilda Beach
- 04:57 pm Yarra River
- 06:07 pm Melbourne Cricket Ground
- 07:43 pm Rod Laver Arena
- 09:15 am Miami Hotel Melbourne
- 10:00 am Bourke Street And Melbourne Central
- 12:05 pm Fitzroy Gardens
- 02:14 pm National Gallery Of Victoria
- 04:25 pm State Library Of Victoria
- 06:31 pm City Circle Tram
- 07:23 pm Eureka Skydeck
- 10:15 am Miami Hotel Melbourne
- Free Time
- 11:00 am Immigration Museum
- 12:40 pm Melbourne Museum
- 02:19 pm The Ian Potter Centre- Ngv Australia
- 03:54 pm Block Arcade
- 05:28 pm Federation Square
- 08:00 am Miami Hotel Melbourne
- 08:55 am South Melbourne Market
- 12:04 pm Shrine Of Remembrance
- 02:14 pm National Sports Museum
- 04:22 pm Scienceworks
Saturday 03, Dec Melbourne
07:15 am Stay for 45 min13 hawke streetUSD 298.87
No transit found08:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
It’s going to be impossible for you to cover everything this place has to offer unless you ...
2.4 km | 10 mins
4.161 km | 14.10 mins
4.0 km | 11 mins02:35 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the finest architectural examples in the city that represent Gothic Revival architecture, ...
1.5 km | 8 mins03:42 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Named after Charles and William Degraves who were the pioneer merchants to settle in Melbourne fr...
1.2 km | 6 mins05:19 pm Stay for 30 min
One of the first places that you need to visit in Melbourne, this delightfully welcoming visitor&...
3.8 km | 11 mins05:59 pm Stay for 1 hr
A suburb of Melbourne famous as a business district, Albert Park is distinguishes by its wide str...
3.4 km | 10 mins07:09 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Noted for its fantastic atmosphere and appeal, Southbank is known for its gorgeous promenade that...
Sunday 04, Dec Melbourne
08:15 am Stay for 45 min13 hawke streetUSD 298.87
No transit found09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Over five thousand animals representing 320 species are housed here. Few ever report coming away ...
5.3 km | 17 mins12:17 pm Stay for 1 hr
This Anglican Cathedral dedicated to Saint Paul is constructed on the site of the first public Ch...
2.3 km | 9 mins01:25 pm Stay for 1 hr
A historic landmark and a tourist attraction, this bustling multi-hues market is one of the best ...
7.7 km | 19 mins02:45 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Looking for some beach fun? St. Kilda Beach is where the party happens! A long stretch of well-ma...
6.9 km | 12 mins04:57 pm Stay for 1 hr
This beauty can be visited in a series of ways! Take a river craft from the Southgate or Princes ...
2.8 km | 10 mins06:07 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Australia’s largest, oldest and most preferred sporting venue, MCG is the Mecca for cricket...
No transit found07:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Love music? Rod Laver Arena is good news for you! Right from Pavarotti to Lady Gaga, Metallica to...
Monday 05, Dec Melbourne
09:15 am Stay for 45 min13 hawke streetUSD 298.87
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Every place needs a shopping mecca, and this is it for Melbourne. One of the city’s main to...
1.7 km | 5 mins12:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Following a classic Victorian era, the Fitzroy Gardens were initially set aside as a reserve in 1...
3.1 km | 9 mins
2.4 km | 12 mins04:25 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A 19th century structure that awes you with its first glimpse, State Library of Victoria is more ...
1.043 km | 5.40 mins
1.737 km | 7.60 mins07:23 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is the highest vantage point from inside a building in the Southern Hemisphere. And it&rsquo...
Tuesday 06, Dec Melbourne
08:00 am Stay for 45 min13 hawke streetUSD 298.87
Stay for 02:15 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found
2.8 km | 10 mins12:40 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Showcasing Australian social history, Indigenous cultures, science and environment, Melbourne Mus...
2.7 km | 10 mins
0.8 km | 5 mins03:54 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is yet another historical shopping centre in Melbourne’s central business district. Du...
0.8 km | 4 mins05:28 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
A popular public space, the square is also a marvel of design. It’s hemmed in on three side...
Wednesday 07, Dec Melbourne
08:00 am Stay for 45 min13 hawke streetUSD 298.87
4.1 km | 11 mins08:55 am Stay for 3 hrs
Another of Melbourne’s popular local market, the South Melbourne Market is known for its fr...
2.2 km | 9 mins12:04 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Most nations, sooner or later, develop a memorial to those who gave their lives in the formation ...
4.1 km | 10 mins02:14 pm Stay for 1:45 hrs
The NSM manages the MCG tours, an interactive walk through the highlights of Australian sports an...
13.9 km | 23 mins
Explore More of Melbourne:
- Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Immigration Museum
- National Gallery Of Victoria
- Queen Victoria Market
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- Arts Centre Melbourne
- Collins Street
- 5 Day Trip To Melbourne From London
- 5 Day Trip To Melbourne From Brampton
- 2 Day Trip To Melbourne From Bangkok
- 18 Day Trip To Melbourne From Dammam
- 28 Day Trip To Melbourne From Dammam
- 4 Day Trip To Melbourne From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Melbourne From Fremont
- 3 Day Trip To Melbourne From Montmorency
- 6 Day Trip To Melbourne From New Westminster
- 9 Day Trip To Melbourne From Ho Chi Minh City