Mijas Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Mijas from Mijas itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Mijas.
- Tuk Tuk Spain
- Carromato De Mijas
- Cac Mijas
- Ermita De La Virgen De La Pena
- Barriada Los Espartales, 12
- Quad Bike Safari Costa Del Sol
- Nikki Beach
- Plaza De Los Naranjos
- Marbella Old Quarter
- Casa Del Corregidor
- Alameda Park
- Church Of The Incarnation Or Iglesia Mayor De La Encarnacion
- Constitution Park
- Museo Del Grabado Español Contemporáneo
- Casa Consistorial De Marbella Or Ayuntamiento De Marbella
- Avenida Del Mar
- Sohail Castle
- Torre Ladrones
- Paseo Maritimo
- Funny Beach
- Selwo Marina
- Sacred Heart Church
- Museo Interactivo De La Musico
5 Days in Mijas - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Mijas is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Mijas when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Mijas tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Mijas ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Mijas. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Mijas. You can visit popular places in Mijas, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Mijas?
The budget cost of 5 days in Mijas is USD 575. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Mijas 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Mijas are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Mijas in 5 days?
Carromato De Mijas, Ermita De La Virgen De La Pena, Tuk Tuk Spain, Barriada Los Espartales, 12 must be a part of your Mijas itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Conil, Cac Mijas, Quad Bike Safari Costa Del Sol. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Mijas, you can add La Cala Golf and Mijas Golf Internacional to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Mijas travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Mijas like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Mijas.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Mijas in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Mijas on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Mijas
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Mijas. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Mijas for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Mijas, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Mijas itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Mijas itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Mijas itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Mijas. Plan a trip to Mijas.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Mijas
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Mijas by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Mijas quickly.
- Malaga Itineraries
- Marbella Itineraries
- Benalmádena Itineraries
- Torremolinos Itineraries
- Fuengirola Itineraries
- Costa Del Sol Occidental Itineraries
- Rincón De La Victoria Itineraries
- Málaga Itineraries
- Alhaurín De La Torre Itineraries
- Cártama Itineraries
- Benagalbón Itineraries
- Arroyo De La Miel Itineraries
- Ardales Itineraries
- Istán Itineraries
- Bermejo Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!