Milford Itinerary 6 Days
Attractions to Visit in Milford in 6 Days
Browse these itineraries for your trip of a week in Milford. These attractions are worth adding to your one week Milford itinerary. You can also create a custom itinerary according to your interests.
- City Hall
- Queen's University
- Wolfe Island
- Tibbetts Point Lighthouse
- Robert G. Wehle State Park
- H Lee White Marine Museum
- Lemoine Point Conservation Area
- K - Rock Centre
- St George's Cathedral
- Fort Henry
- Wolfe Islander III
- Ferris Provincial Park
- Church-Key Brewing Company
- Bellevue House National Historic Site
- Lake Ontario Park
- Native Renaissance Ii
- Correctional Service Of Canada Museum
- Murney Tower
- Marine Museum Of The Great Lakes
- Kingston Waterfront
- Oswego Railroad Museum
- Madoc Playground
- Quinn's Of Tweed Fine Art Gallery
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Looking for a sample Milford itinerary for 6 days
- Looking for best places to visit during your stay
- Planning perfect stay, restaurants and local transportation options
- Want to avoid mistakes tourists generally make in Milford
- Checking offbeat attractions in Milford
Popular 6-Day Itineraries in Milford
View these popular hand-crafted itineraries by other travelers and our experts for your vacation of a week in Milford. These are perfect for family vacations, official tours and solo trips too! Choose one for you or create your own, there is no going wrong with these.
Recent Itineraries for 6 Days
Need help in planning your Milford itinerary for 6 days? Our travel experts have recently created a variety of travel plans especially for you. These complete itineraries will make your 6 days in Milford memorable.
With Less Days in Hand
With More Days in Hand
Holiday of more than 6 days in Milford can give you freedom to explore the city in detail. Taste the best of life at Milford. Check travel ideas for longer holiday like 5 days or 7 days in Milford here.
Are you now ready with your Milford bucket list? Create an itinerary to Milford using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.