Monchique Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Monchique - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Monchique is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Monchique when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Monchique tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Monchique ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Monchique. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Monchique. You can visit popular places in Monchique, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Monchique?
The budget cost of 5 days in Monchique is USD 475. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Monchique 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Monchique are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Monchique in 5 days?
Monchique Thermal Baths, Parque Da Mina, Alferce, Monchique Passeios Na Serra must be a part of your Monchique itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Igreja Matriz De Monchique, Juventude Desportiva Monchiquense, Serra De Monchique. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Monchique, you can add Pároco De Monchique and António R Trindade Águas to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Monchique travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Monchique like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Monchique.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Monchique in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Monchique on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Monchique
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Monchique. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Monchique for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Monchique, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Portimão Itineraries
- Albufeira Itineraries
- Lagos Itineraries
- Olhos De Água Itineraries
- Alcantarilha Itineraries
- Armação De Pêra Itineraries
- São Bartolomeu De Messines Itineraries
- Lagoa Itineraries
- Carvoeiro Itineraries
- Silves Itineraries
- Estômbar Itineraries
- Ferragudo Itineraries
- Alvor Itineraries
- Luz Itineraries
- Aljezur Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!