Montjuïc Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Montjuïc - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Montjuïc? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Montjuïc that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Montjuïc?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Montjuïc doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Montjuïc trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Montjuïc tour:
- Considering that you are in Montjuïc for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Montjuïc.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Montjuïc?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Montjuïc is USD 315 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Montjuïc?
Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Montjuïc. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Montjuïc itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Montjuïc that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Montjuïc so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Montjuïc
To make the most of your three days in Montjuïc, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Montjuïc to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Montjuïc local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Montjuïc.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Montjuïc.
Getting around Montjuïc in 3 days
While Montjuïc has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Montjuïc using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Montjuïc:
On your three day trip to Montjuïc, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette.
Accommodations and BnBs in Montjuïc for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Montjuïc, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Whether you are for in Montjuïc for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Sant Sadurní D'anoia Itineraries
- Vilanova Del Camí Itineraries
- Torrelavit Itineraries
- Can Paixano Itineraries
- Gelida Itineraries
- Piera Itineraries
- Sant Llorenç D'hortons Itineraries
- Vilafranca Del Penedès Itineraries
- Igualada Itineraries
- El Bruc Itineraries
- Sant Quintí De Mediona Itineraries
- Canyelles Itineraries
- Sant Martí Sarroca Itineraries
- Olivella Itineraries
- Castellet Itineraries