Montjuïc Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Montjuïc - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Montjuïc is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Montjuïc when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Montjuïc tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Montjuïc ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Montjuïc. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Montjuïc. You can visit popular places in Montjuïc, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Montjuïc?
The budget cost of 5 days in Montjuïc is USD 535. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Montjuïc 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Montjuïc are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Montjuïc in 5 days?
Font Màgica must be a part of your Montjuïc itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Montjuïc travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Montjuïc like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Montjuïc.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Montjuïc in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Montjuïc on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Montjuïc
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Montjuïc. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Montjuïc for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Montjuïc, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Sant Sadurní D'anoia Itineraries
- Vilanova Del Camí Itineraries
- Torrelavit Itineraries
- Can Paixano Itineraries
- Gelida Itineraries
- Piera Itineraries
- Sant Llorenç D'hortons Itineraries
- Vilafranca Del Penedès Itineraries
- Igualada Itineraries
- El Bruc Itineraries
- Sant Quintí De Mediona Itineraries
- Canyelles Itineraries
- Sant Martí Sarroca Itineraries
- Olivella Itineraries
- Castellet Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!