Morroco Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Morroco - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Morroco? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Morroco that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Morroco?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Morroco doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Morroco trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Morroco tour:
- Considering that you are in Morroco for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Morroco.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Morroco
To make the most of your three days in Morroco, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Morroco to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Morroco local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Morroco.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Morroco.
Getting around Morroco in 3 days
While Morroco has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Morroco using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Morroco for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Morroco, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Whether you are for in Morroco for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- San Ramón Itineraries
- Barlovento Itineraries
- Barquisimeto Itineraries
- Maracaibo Itineraries
- Curacao Itineraries
- Barcelona Itineraries
- Cararapa Itineraries
- La Puerta Itineraries
- Mucuchies Itineraries
- Coro Itineraries
- Guanadito Itineraries
- Guanare Itineraries
- Cabimas Itineraries
- Acarigua Itineraries
- Ciudad Ojeda Itineraries