Morroco Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Morroco - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Morroco is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Morroco when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Morroco tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Morroco ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Morroco. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Morroco. You can visit popular places in Morroco, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Morroco 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Morroco are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Morroco travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Morroco like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Morroco.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Morroco in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Morroco on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Morroco
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Morroco. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Morroco for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Morroco, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- San Ramón Itineraries
- Barlovento Itineraries
- Barquisimeto Itineraries
- Maracaibo Itineraries
- Curacao Itineraries
- Barcelona Itineraries
- Cararapa Itineraries
- La Puerta Itineraries
- Mucuchies Itineraries
- Coro Itineraries
- Guanadito Itineraries
- Guanare Itineraries
- Cabimas Itineraries
- Acarigua Itineraries
- Ciudad Ojeda Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!