- 10:00 am Gum Department Store
- 11:01 am St Basils Cathedral
- 12:09 pm Red Square
- 01:19 pm Bolshoi Theatre
- 03:26 pm Moscow Museum Of Modern Art
- 04:43 pm Sparrow Hills
- 06:59 pm Gorky Park
- 10:00 am Cathedral Of The Archangel
- 10:00 am Assumption Cathedral
- 11:00 am Kremlin
- 01:00 pm Terem Palace
- 03:01 pm Diamond Fund
- 04:01 pm Pushkin Fine Arts Museum
- 05:07 pm Arbat Street
- 09:00 am The Peterhof Palace
- 12:41 pm St. Isaacs Cathedral
- 01:42 pm The Bronze Horseman
- 02:18 pm The Summer Garden
- 04:27 pm Nevsky Prospekt
- 10:00 am State Russian Museum
- 01:08 pm Taurida Gardens
- 03:17 pm Church Of The Savior On Blood
- 05:24 pm Dostoevsky Museum
Wednesday 30, Jul
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Moscow. The ...
0.4 km | 1 min11:01 am Stay for 1 hr
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Moscow. Originally a Cathe...
4.8 km | 8 mins12:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
Red Square is possibly the most famous central square in the world. It is a regally...
5.5 km | 10 mins01:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The oldest theater in Moscow is magnificent both inside and out, and its resident o...
1.9 km | 6 mins
11.2 km | 17 mins04:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Sparrow Hills is one of the highest points in Moscow and offers a panoramic view of the city. Gre...
7.7 km | 16 mins06:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A beautiful experience of the plant life of Moscow is offered by these Green and lu...
Thursday 31, Jul
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
If you are visiting Moscow, then mark this as one of your top places. The Cathedral of the Archan...
0.2 km | 1 min10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Assumption Cathedral is an orthodox church located in the Cathedral Square of the Moscow...
21 m | 1 min11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Kremlin is a walled-in complex of cathedrals, situated on the southern side of Kutafia Tower....
0.4 km | 1 min
0.2 km | 1 min03:01 pm Stay for 1 hr
The State Diamond Fund of Russia is housed in the Kremlin. A vi...
3.0 km | 6 mins
2.1 km | 7 mins
Friday 01, Aug
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Peterhof Palace overlooking the Baltic Sea is located on the royal palace estates and now act...
31.3 km | 42 mins12:41 pm Stay for 1 hr
St. Isaac's Cathedral or Isaakievskiy Sobor as it is locally called is the largest cathedral for ...
0.5 km | 1 min01:42 pm Stay for 30 min
The Bronze Horseman statue was commissioned by Catherine the Great. The statue and the pedestal t...
2.8 km | 6 mins02:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The summer gardens are spread over an island between the Moika, Fontanka and the Swan Canal. The ...
4.9 km | 9 mins04:27 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Nevsky Prospekt is perhaps the most famous stretch of road in Saint Petersburg. This historic...
Saturday 02, Aug
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The State Russian museum holds the largest collection of fine arts in Russia. It was commissioned...
3.8 km | 9 mins
4.3 km | 9 mins03:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Previously known as Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, this iconic landmark is one of the mos...
2.9 km | 6 mins05:24 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the former residence of the famous writer, this museum serves as a reminder to the pro...
- Pushkin Fine Arts Museum
- Terem Palace
- Anichkov Bridge
- The Naval Cathedral Of Saint Nicholas In Kronstadt
- Mayakovskaya Metro Station
- State Russian Museum
- Erarta Museum And Galleries Of Contemporary Art
- Zoom Cafe
- State Museum Of Political History
- Saint Alexander Nevsky Lavra
- 5 Day Trip To Moscow From Mio
- 4 Day Trip To Moscow From Muscat
- 7 Day Trip To Moscow From Geneva
- 3 Day Trip To Moscow From The Hague
- 5 Day Trip To Moscow From Markham
- 6 Day Trip To Moscow From Middletown
- 6 Day Trip To Moscow From Austin
- 5 Day Trip To Moscow From Amarillo
- 7 Day Trip To Moscow From Bristol
- 5 Day Trip To Moscow From Delhi