- 10:00 am Mayakovskaya Metro Station
- 10:40 am Arbat Street
- 10:00 am Kremlin
- 12:07 pm Red Square
- 01:11 pm St Basils Cathedral
- 03:15 pm Gum Department Store
- 09:30 am Moscow Church Of Christ
- 10:40 am Terem Palace
- 12:47 pm Cathedral Of The Archangel
- 01:32 pm Golden Ring
Thursday 26, Nov
Friday 27, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Kremlin is a walled-in complex of cathedrals, situated on the southern side of Kutafia Tower....
0.6 km | 8 mins12:07 pm Stay for 1 hr
Red Square is possibly the most famous central square in the world. It is a regally...
0.3 km | 3 mins01:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Moscow. Originally a Cathe...
0.4 km | 5 mins03:15 pm Stay for 1 hr
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Moscow. The ...
Saturday 28, Nov
09:30 am Stay for 1 hr
The Cathedral of Christ is a cathedral in Moscow, Russia, on the northern ban...
2.5 km | 10 mins
0.589 km | 7.07 mins12:47 pm Stay for 30 min
If you are visiting Moscow, then mark this as one of your top places. The Cathedral of the Archan...
7.2 km | 15 mins01:32 pm Stay for 45 min
The Golden Ring is a collection of eight historic Russian cities, northeast o...
- St Basils Cathedral
- Bolshoi Theatre
- Mayakovskaya Metro Station
- Sparrow Hills
- Gulag History Museum
- Hotel Savoy
- Johaness Places
- Tsaritsyno District
- 6 Day Trip To Moscow From Middletown
- 5 Day Trip To Moscow From Kensington
- 5 Day Trip To Moscow From Houston
- 3 Day Trip To Moscow From Moscow
- 6 Day Trip To Moscow From Castor Bay
- 7 Day Trip To Moscow From Ajman
- 7 Day Trip To Moscow From Bristol
- 4 Day Trip To Moscow From Amman
- 3 Day Trip To Moscow From Ajman
- 3 Day Trip To Moscow From Dubna