- 08:30 am Mahalakshmi Temple
- 10:08 am Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- 12:37 pm Linking Road
- 02:55 pm Shivaji Park
- 05:30 pm Taj Palace Hotel
- 08:24 pm Fabhotel Ascot International Andheri
- 08:00 am Haji Ali Dargah
- 10:21 am Shree Siddhivinayak
- 01:00 pm Dhobi Ghat
- 03:54 pm Mount Mary Church
- 06:29 pm Marine Drive
- 09:04 pm Fabhotel Ascot International Andheri
- 09:00 am Jijamata Udyan Zoo
- 11:18 am Nehru Planetarium
- 12:31 pm Phoenix Mills- Lower Parel
- 02:54 pm Crawford Market
- 05:37 pm Bandstand
- 08:15 pm Nariman Point
- 11:10 pm Fabhotel Ascot International Andheri
Wednesday 03, May Mumbai
08:30 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Mahalakshmi Temple is a marvelous temple and tourist attraction in Mumbai situated near the B...
7.195 km | 8.00 mins10:08 am Stay for 2:15 hrs
Situated in the western part of Mumbai and linking Bandra with Worli, the Bandra-Worli Sea Link i...
5.7 km | 14 mins
4.6 km | 18 mins02:55 pm Stay for 2 hrs
No other park in Mumbai can boast of being as large and as well-known as Shivaji Park in Mumbai. ...
13.3 km | 35 mins05:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Taj Palace Hotel is a representation of the martyrdom that the city displayed on the fateful day ...
29.0 km | 54 mins08:24 pm Stay for 00 min3rd floor, dilcap center, andheri kurla road, vijay print bus stop,INR 4559
Thursday 04, May Mumbai
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Haji Ali Dargah or tomb is a famous mosque in Mumbai. It is situated at the heart of the city...
6.9 km | 22 mins10:21 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir is a Hindu temple created to honor Lord Shri&nb...
13.7 km | 39 mins01:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Dhobi ghat is somewhat of a distinguishing mark for Mumbai. The word Dhobi ghat is not only used ...
22.2 km | 54 mins
16.2 km | 35 mins06:29 pm Stay for 1:45 hrs
Marine Drive is a long road which runs parallel with the Arabian Sea across the coastline in Sout...
27.2 km | 51 mins09:04 pm Stay for 00 min3rd floor, dilcap center, andheri kurla road, vijay print bus stop,INR 4559
Friday 05, May Mumbai
5.6 km | 19 mins
3.5 km | 13 mins
8.1 km | 23 mins02:54 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule market or what used to be known as Crawford Market, is one of the busiest p...
17.8 km | 43 mins05:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
On the western side of Bandra, Mumbai, along the coast of Arabian Sea, a pathway runs which takes...
17.9 km | 38 mins08:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located at the extreme south of the city, Nariman Point is the primary business centre of Mumbai....
28.5 km | 55 mins11:10 pm Stay for 00 min3rd floor, dilcap center, andheri kurla road, vijay print bus stop,INR 4559
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Istanbul, Antalya
- Trip To London, Edinburgh
- Trip To Barcelona, Madrid
- Trip To Udaipur, Jaipur
- Trip To Genoa
- Trip To Paris
- Trip To Kolkata
- Ultimate Guide To San Diego
- Trip To Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket
- Trip To Cancun
- Trip To Athens
- Trip To Paris, Nice
- Trip To Singapore
- Trip To Chicago
- Best Of Three Days In Aberdeen
- Trip To San Juan
- Trip To Myrtle Beach, Gatlinburg, Chattanooga
- Trip To Richmond
- Trip To Dubai
- Trip To Manali
- Trip To Toronto
- Trip To Panaji, Calangute, Vasco Da Gama, Colva
- Trip To Male
- Trip To Paris, Zurich
- Trip To Shimla
- 4 Day Trip To Bordeaux From Ottawa
- 4 Day Trip To Jersey City From Sunnyvale
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Day Trip To Puducherry From Chennai
- 3 Day Trip To Calgary From Toronto