- 08:04 am Hotel Adria München
- 08:59 am Marienplatz
- 10:59 am Odeonsplatz
- 11:44 am Olympic Stadium
- 02:03 pm Saint Peters Church
- 03:09 pm Hofbrauhaus
- 05:17 pm The Alte Pinakothek
- 07:07 am Hotel Adria München
- 07:59 am Cathedral Of Our Lady
- 08:51 am New Town Hall
- 11:13 am Allianz Arena
- 12:32 pm Viktualienmarkt
- 02:41 pm Karlsplatz
- 04:48 pm Munich Residenz
- 09:09 am Hotel Adria München
- 09:59 am The Neue Pinakothek
- 12:09 pm Deutsches Museum
- 04:25 pm Bmw Headquarters And Museum
- 09:00 am Hotel Adria München
- 09:53 am Englischer Garten
- 01:06 pm Old Town Hall
- 02:31 pm Nymphenburg Palace
- 05:50 pm Theatine Church
Thursday 19, May Munich
08:04 am Stay for 45 minLiebigstrasse 8aUSD 44.96
3.0 km | 10 mins08:59 am Stay for 2 hrs
Serving as the main square in the city since 1158, this central plaza has been a watering hole fo...
No transit found10:59 am Stay for 30 min
This large plaza or square is located near the southern part of the city near the Ludwigstra&szli...
5.5 km | 16 mins11:44 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Olympic Stadium in Munich, which was the site of the 1972 Summer Olympics, offers tours over ...
6.5 km | 18 mins02:03 pm Stay for 1 hr
This historic site was home to a pre-Merovingian church before the foundation of Munich. The chur...
1.6 km | 7 mins03:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Beer flows like water, sometimes more than water in Germany. This Royal brewery epitomizes the af...
2.5 km | 7 mins05:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This prestigious art museum in Munich is one of the oldest in the world and houses one of the lar...
Friday 20, May Munich
07:07 am Stay for 45 minLiebigstrasse 8aUSD 44.96
2.6 km | 7 mins07:59 am Stay for 45 min
This is the seat of the archdiocese and is one of the most recognizable structures in the city. O...
2.1 km | 8 mins
13.8 km | 22 mins11:13 am Stay for 1 hr
This stadium has become an iconic structure in the city of Munich. Established in 2005, this stad...
12.6 km | 19 mins12:32 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The clamoring Viktualienmarkt, Munich's open air marketplace, is spotted in the heart of the city...
2.2 km | 9 mins02:41 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Renamed as such in 1797, this large square is a favorite haunt for locals and tourists alike. The...
2.5 km | 7 mins04:48 pm Stay for 4 hrs
At the boundary of Munich's old town is the Residenz, previous seat of government and regal resid...
Saturday 21, May Munich
09:09 am Stay for 45 minLiebigstrasse 8aUSD 44.96
2.4 km | 6 mins09:59 am Stay for 2 hrs
This art museum is focused primarily on important pieces of art from the 18th and 19th century an...
3.8 km | 10 mins12:09 pm Stay for 4 hrs
The Deutsches Museum Munich is on an island in the waterway Isar that goes through Munich's downt...
9.2 km | 16 mins
Sunday 22, May Munich
09:00 am Stay for 45 minLiebigstrasse 8aUSD 44.96
3.6 km | 8 mins09:53 am Stay for 3 hrs
The English Garden (Englischer Garten), lies amidst clamoring Munich and is one of the biggest ci...
5.0 km | 13 mins01:06 pm Stay for 1 hr
This building today is home to the city municipality and is a very important structure beautifyin...
8.5 km | 25 mins02:31 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Nymphenburg Palace served as the primary summer recreational palace for the Bavarian Rulers. ...
6.7 km | 19 mins05:50 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Theatine Church of St. Cajetan was built over a period of over 25 years from 1663 to 1690. Th...
- New Town Hall
- Allianz Arena
- Hellabrunn Zoo
- Munich Documentation Centre For The History Of National Socialism
- Museum Brandhorst
- 3 Day Trip To Munich From Lisbon
- 3 Day Trip To Munich From Hayes
- 5 Day Trip To Munich From Atlanta
- 4 Day Trip To Munich From Frankfort
- 4 Day Trip To Munich From Ljubljana
- 4 Day Trip To Munich From Penrith
- 8 Day Trip To Munich From Melbourne
- 4 Day Trip To Munich From Aiken
- 4 Day Trip To Munich From Sterling
- 8 Day Trip To Munich From Singapore