- 08:04 am Hotel Adria München
- 09:00 am Marienplatz
- 11:01 am Old Town Hall
- 12:10 pm Karlsplatz
- 02:17 pm Theatine Church
- 03:22 pm New Town Hall
- 05:23 pm Saint Peters Church
- 06:31 pm Odeonsplatz
- 07:27 pm Trams In Munich
- 07:07 am Hotel Adria München
- 08:00 am Cathedral Of Our Lady
- 09:04 am Nymphenburg Palace
- 12:16 pm Bmw Headquarters And Museum
- 01:54 pm Olympic Stadium
- 04:11 pm Allianz Arena
- 05:33 pm Theresienwiese
- 09:09 am Hotel Adria München
- 10:00 am The Neue Pinakothek
- 12:11 pm Asam Church
- 01:19 pm Lenbachhaus
- 09:10 am Hotel Adria München
- 10:00 am The Alte Pinakothek
- 12:07 pm Viktualienmarkt
- 01:20 pm Hellabrunn Zoo
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 22, Aug Munich
08:04 am Stay for 45 minLiebigstrasse 8aUSD 89.92
3.0 km | 10 mins09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Serving as the main square in the city since 1158, this central plaza has been a watering hole fo...
No transit found11:01 am Stay for 1 hr
This building today is home to the city municipality and is a very important structure beautifyin...
2.2 km | 9 mins12:10 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Renamed as such in 1797, this large square is a favorite haunt for locals and tourists alike. The...
1.9 km | 7 mins02:17 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Theatine Church of St. Cajetan was built over a period of over 25 years from 1663 to 1690. Th...
0.604 km | 5.55 mins
0.1 km | 1 min05:23 pm Stay for 1 hr
This historic site was home to a pre-Merovingian church before the foundation of Munich. The chur...
2.5 km | 8 mins06:31 pm Stay for 30 min
This large plaza or square is located near the southern part of the city near the Ludwigstra&szli...
10.7 km | 26 mins07:27 pm Stay for 30 min
Any city is recognised by the transport system that it offers to locals as well as the tourist. M...
Tuesday 23, Aug Munich
07:07 am Stay for 45 minLiebigstrasse 8aUSD 89.92
2.6 km | 7 mins08:00 am Stay for 45 min
This is the seat of the archdiocese and is one of the most recognizable structures in the city. O...
6.6 km | 19 mins09:04 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Nymphenburg Palace served as the primary summer recreational palace for the Bavarian Rulers. ...
6.1 km | 12 mins
3.8 km | 8 mins01:54 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Olympic Stadium in Munich, which was the site of the 1972 Summer Olympics, offers tours over ...
12.6 km | 18 mins04:11 pm Stay for 1 hr
This stadium has become an iconic structure in the city of Munich. Established in 2005, this stad...
15.9 km | 21 mins
Wednesday 24, Aug Munich
Thursday 25, Aug Munich
09:10 am Stay for 45 minLiebigstrasse 8aUSD 89.92
2.1 km | 5 mins10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This prestigious art museum in Munich is one of the oldest in the world and houses one of the lar...
2.9 km | 7 mins12:07 pm Stay for 1 hr
The clamoring Viktualienmarkt, Munich's open air marketplace, is spotted in the heart of the city...
5.4 km | 13 mins
Friday 26, Aug Munich
- Englischer Garten
- Olympic Stadium
- Theatine Church
- Restaurant Und Biergarten Am Chinesischen Turm
- Munich Documentation Centre For The History Of National Socialism
- Kunsthalle Der Hypo-kulturstiftung
- Gloria Palast
- Isar Bowling
- Astor Cinema Lounge
- Aschauer Straße
- Biedersteiner Str. 2
- Salzburger Straße
- Hotels near Olympic Stadium
- Hotels near Theatine Church
- Hotels near Restaurant Und Biergarten Am Chinesischen Turm
- Hotels near Munich Documentation Centre For The History Of National Socialism
- Hotels near Gloria Palast
- Hotels near Atelier
- Hotels near Aschauer Straße
- Hotels near Biedersteiner Str. 2
- Hotels near Tierparkstraße
- Hotels near Salzburger Straße