- 08:00 am Cathedral Of Our Lady
- 08:46 am Karlsplatz
- 09:43 am Dachau Concentration Camp
- 12:14 pm Munich Residenz
- 09:00 am Marienplatz
- 11:02 am Saint Peters Church
- 11:35 am The Neue Pinakothek
- 01:41 pm Olympic Stadium
Sunday 08, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 45 min
This is the seat of the archdiocese and is one of the most recognizable structures in the city. O...
0.95 km | 1 mins08:46 am Stay for 30 min
Renamed as such in 1797, this large square is a favorite haunt for locals and tourists alike. The...
18.017 km | 27.22 mins09:43 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Dachau Concentration Camp, 10 miles northwest of Munich, was one of the first death camps in ...
29.1 km | 31 mins12:14 pm Stay for 4 hrs
At the boundary of Munich's old town is the Residenz, previous seat of government and regal resid...
Monday 09, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Serving as the main square in the city since 1158, this central plaza has been a watering hole fo...
0.2 km | 2 mins11:02 am Stay for 30 min
This historic site was home to a pre-Merovingian church before the foundation of Munich. The chur...
1.43 km | 3 mins11:35 am Stay for 2 hrs
This art museum is focused primarily on important pieces of art from the 18th and 19th century an...
4.65 km | 6 mins01:41 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Olympic Stadium in Munich, which was the site of the 1972 Summer Olympics, offers tours over ...
- The Alte Pinakothek
- Dachau Concentration Camp
- Old Town Hall
- Theatine Church
- Trams In Munich
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum
- 4 Day Trip To Munich From Maumelle
- 3 Day Trip To Munich From Innsbruck
- 5 Day Trip To Munich From Arundel
- 4 Day Trip To Munich From Seoul
- 5 Day Trip To Munich From New Farm
- 5 Day Trip To Munich From Bolgart
- 4 Day Trip To Munich From Aiken
- 2 Day Trip To Munich From Munich
- 12 Day Trip To Frankfurt, Munich From Baghdad
- Trip To Munich