Naka Ward Itinerary 7 Days
Must-see Tourist Destinations in Naka Ward
Try our carefully curated itineraries to make your week in Naka Ward count. These will help you plan a perfect vacation. You can also add your own preferences and create your own Naka Ward itinerary of 7 days.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- Yasukuni Shrine
- Nippon Budokan
- Blue Note
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- National Museum Of Modern Art
- Rainbow Bridge
- Tokyo Disneysea
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Hamarikyu Gardens
- Sony Building
- Tsukiji Fish Market
- Tokyo Tower
- Nyk Hikawamaru
- Decks Odaiba
- Yoyogi Park
- Hermes Boutique At Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi
- Hanazono Jinja Shrine
- Lifehouse International Church Yokohama Raihuhausuintanashiyonarujiao Hui Heng Bang
- Capsule Hotel
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- First time visitor and looking for travel ideas
- Checking options to stay, restaurants, and local transportation in Naka Ward
- Week-long holiday with family or friends
- Looking out for family and kid-friendly destinations
- Exploring travel expert opinions on longer trips
- Want to calculate approximate buget of a trip to Naka Ward
Popular Itineraries for a Week in Naka Ward
Feeling overwhelmed by which places to visit in Naka Ward ? Our travel experts have sorted it out for you with the Naka Ward itinerary of 7 days. Refer to these popular itineraries for a hassle-free and great stay of 7 days in Naka Ward.
Recently Made Itineraries for 7 Days in Naka Ward
Check out the recently made itineraries for 7 days in Naka Ward. The itineraries will help you effectively cover all the worth-visiting attractions. You can plan your activities, visits, and accommodations with the help of these.
Best Hotels in Naka Ward for 7 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Naka Ward itinerary 7 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
Are you now ready with your Naka Ward bucket list? Create an itinerary to Naka Ward using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.