New Bedford Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in New Bedford with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Flagship Cinema
- Custom House
- New Bedford Whaling National Historic Park
- Seamen's Bethel
- New Bedford Art Museum
- Gallery65 On William
- Ocean Explorium
- New Bedford Fire Museum
- Acushnet Avenue
- New Bedford Regional Airport (ewb)
- Wonder Bowl
- Oceans 18
- Gallery X
- Rotch-Jones-Duff House And Garden Museum
- The New Bedford Museum Of Glass
- St Anthony Of Padua Church
- Buttonwood Park Zoo
- New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Zeiterion Performing Arts Center
- Tia Maria's European Cafe
- First Baptist Church
- The Black Whale Seafood & Raw Bar
- Buttonwood Park
- Brooklawn Park
- Fort Taber Park
- Palmer's Island Lighthouse
- Fellowship House
Recent Itineraries for New Bedford in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in New Bedford? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights New Bedford travel itineraries.
Suggestions for New Bedford Itinerary 5 Days
New Bedford abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in New Bedford - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - New Bedford is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in New Bedford when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for New Bedford tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in New Bedford ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in New Bedford. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of New Bedford. You can visit popular places in New Bedford, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in New Bedford?
The budget cost of 5 days in New Bedford is USD 535. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for New Bedford 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in New Bedford are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in New Bedford in 5 days?
Fort Taber Park, Acushnet Avenue, Flagship Cinema, New Bedford Regional Airport (ewb) must be a part of your New Bedford itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Tia Maria's European Cafe, Palmer's Island Lighthouse, The Black Whale Seafood & Raw Bar. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of New Bedford, you can add First Baptist Church and Brooklawn Park to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
New Bedford travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of New Bedford like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of New Bedford.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around New Bedford in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore New Bedford on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in New Bedford
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in New Bedford. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in New Bedford for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in New Bedford, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to New Bedford