- 09:00 am Jackson Square
- 09:49 am 1850 House
- 11:04 am Angelo Brocatos
- 11:56 am Carousel Gardens Amusement Park
- 09:00 am Jean Lafitte National Historical Park And Preserve
- 10:11 am Audubon Butterfly Garden And Insectarium
- 12:22 pm Lalaurie Mansion
- 01:17 pm Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- 09:00 am French Quarter
- 11:06 am Woldenberg Riverfront Park
- 12:12 pm Chalmette Battlefield
- 09:00 am New Orleans Museum Of Art
- 12:10 pm Backstreet Cultural Museum
- 01:17 pm The Cabildo
- 03:24 pm New Orleans African American Museum
- 09:00 am Ogden Museum Of Southern Art
- 09:49 am World War 2 Museum
- 12:59 pm Gallier House
- 09:00 am Louisiana Childrens Museum
- 09:54 am Hermann-Grima House
- 11:59 am St Louis Cathedral
- 12:46 pm City Park
Tuesday 28, Aug
Wednesday 29, Aug
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
The park consists of 6 different sites; namely the Barataria Preserve, Chalmette Battlefield, Fre...
21.9 km | 27 mins10:11 am Stay for 2 hrs
North America’s largest museum devoted to insects, you’ll find a variety of insects, ...
2.5 km | 10 mins12:22 pm Stay for 45 min
For more than 150 years, and through several generations, the LaLaurie House has been considered ...
1.961 km | 10.00 mins01:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located on Mississippi river, the Aquarium of the Americas is a fun place to visit with your fami...
Thursday 30, Aug
Friday 31, Aug
Saturday 01, Sep
Sunday 02, Sep
More about New Orleans
New Orleans As Seen Through the Eyes of Marina VillatoroMarina, CEO of 'The Travel Experta' travels to New Orleans with her children- exploring the city's highlights.
Top 20 Ghost Tours In The WorldTop listed ghost tours in the World. Explore the haunted side of these cities and hear a few good ghost stories, for they are intriguing and terrifying.
Some Quirky And Some Fun Travel Trends!Similarities can also be found between nationalities and ethnicity when it comes to travel. Check out this list of fun travel trends in different countries.