- 10:00 am Jackson Square
- 10:57 am Mardi Gras World Or Festival
- 12:24 pm Lake Pontchartrain
- 02:54 pm City Park
- 10:00 am New Orleans Museum Of Art
- 01:18 pm Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- 03:26 pm Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- 04:25 pm Angelo Brocatos
- 10:00 am Audubon Butterfly Garden And Insectarium
- 12:21 pm Audubon Zoo
- 03:45 pm The Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- 05:03 pm Jean Lafitte National Historical Park And Preserve
- 06:19 pm 1850 House
- 10:00 am World War 2 Museum
- 01:09 pm Louis Armstrong Park
- 02:19 pm Ogden Museum Of Southern Art
- 03:13 pm Voodoo Spiritual Temple
- 03:52 pm The Cabildo
- 10:00 am Gallier House
- 11:06 am St Louis Cathedral
- 11:56 am Chalmette Battlefield
- 12:49 pm Hermann-Grima House
- 03:00 pm Lalaurie Mansion
Thursday 03, Mar
10:00 am Stay for 45 min
This famous landmark facing the Mississippi River is surrounded by historic buildings like St. Lo...
1.65 km | 12 mins10:57 am Stay for 1 hr
The Blaine Kern Studios has been building mesmerising parade floats since 1947. Not just for Mard...
36.2 km | 27 mins12:24 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Spread across an area of approximately 630 square miles, this second largest inland saltwater bod...
38.8 km | 31 mins
Friday 04, Mar
Saturday 05, Mar
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
North America’s largest museum devoted to insects, you’ll find a variety of insects, ...
9.8 km | 22 mins12:21 pm Stay for 3 hrs
There are more than 15,000 that are housed at the Audubon Zoo. Events at the zoo include the Otte...
10.2 km | 24 mins
27.7 km | 32 mins
25.5 km | 31 mins
Sunday 06, Mar
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The National World War II Museum basically tells the story of America’s experience during t...
1.26 km | 9 mins01:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
On the edge of French Quarter lies the Louis Armstrong Park. Spread across approximately 30 acres...
3.3 km | 10 mins
2.8 km | 9 mins
0.7 km | 9 mins03:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
When built (approximately in the year 1799), the Cabildo was the seat of colonial government. Ove...
Monday 07, Mar
0.6 km | 7 mins11:06 am Stay for 30 min
The St. Louis Cathedral is the oldest Catholic cathedral in continual use in the United States. O...
9.7 km | 20 mins11:56 am Stay for 30 min
The Chalmette Battlefield is the site of a historic battle that took place on January 8, 1815. Th...
10.0 km | 22 mins
1.0 km | 12 mins03:00 pm Stay for 45 min
For more than 150 years, and through several generations, the LaLaurie House has been considered ...
Explore More of New Orleans:
- What to See in One Day in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New Orleans
- What to See in 3 Days in New Orleans
- Best Way to See New Orleans in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend a Week in New Orleans
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Where to stay in New Orleans
- Metairie Cemetery
- Historic New Orleans Collection
- Faubourg Marigny
- St. Roch Market
- Woldenberg Riverfront Park
- Louisiana Children's Museum
- Villalobos Rescue Center
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- St Patrick's Church
- 4 Day Trip To New Orleans From Pierre
- 9 Day Trip To New Orleans From Mexico City
- 3 Day Trip To New Orleans From Windsor
- 5 Day Trip To New Orleans From Dural
- 5 Day Trip To New Orleans From New York City
- 5 Day Trip To New Orleans From Milledgeville
- 7 Day Trip To New Orleans From Atlanta
- 3 Day Trip To New Orleans From La Crosse
- 4 Day Trip To New Orleans From Detroit
- 7 Day Trip To New Orleans From Dublin