- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 11:23 am National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 01:22 pm Central Park
- 03:38 pm 53rd Street Gourmet Deli Inc
- 04:30 pm Rockefeller Center
- 06:37 pm Empire State Building
- 09:20 pm Times Square
- 11:59 pm The Look Hotel, Red Hook, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Tuesday 01, May New York City
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
7.4 mi | 23 mins11:23 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
6.8 mi | 29 mins01:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
2.4 mi | 17 mins03:38 pm Stay for 45 minCusines:
0.3 mi | 6 mins04:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
0.9 mi | 8 mins06:37 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
1.2 mi | 12 mins09:20 pm Stay for 2:10 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
9.4 mi | 29 mins11:59 pm Stay for 00 min17 seabring streetINR 6036.00
- National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- Children's Museum Of Manhattan
- The Cloisters
- Bryant Park
- Chrysler Building
- The Mean Fiddler
- Central Park Zoo
- Little Italy