- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:44 am The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 12:59 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 01:43 pm The High Line
- 03:56 pm JFK Terminal 5
- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:18 am 280 E 2nd St
- 10:25 am American Museum Of Natural History
- 01:45 pm Ground Zero
Wednesday 01, Jul
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
20.7 km | 45 mins10:44 am Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
3.5 km | 14 mins12:59 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
3.4 km | 14 mins
29.3 km | 43 mins
Thursday 02, Jul
06:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
9.5 km | 19 mins
9.8 km | 22 mins10:25 am Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
7.0 km | 20 mins01:45 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- American Museum Of Natural History
- Museum Of Modern Art
- National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- Coney Island Cyclone
- United Nations Headquarters
- Bryant Park
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Little Italy
- 11 Day Trip To New York City From Rochester
- 9 Day Trip To New York City From Madrid
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Glasgow
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Lawrenceville
- Trip To New York City
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Surrey
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Staten Island
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Lima
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Stevenage
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From Manchester