- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:03 am Ellis Island
- 12:46 pm American Museum Of Natural History
- 10:00 am Coney Island Cyclone
- 01:42 pm Empire State Building
- 02:54 pm Ground Zero
- 04:19 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 10:00 am Childrens Museum Of Manhattan
- 12:21 pm The Morgan Library and Museum
- 02:02 pm Museum Of Modern Art
- 04:14 pm Times Square
- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:10 am Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- 11:34 am Bridge Gallery
- 10:00 am New York City Fire Museum
- 10:51 am Chrysler Building
- 01:09 pm Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 03:34 pm New York Transit Museum
- 05:04 pm Rockefeller Center
- 06:00 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 07:24 am United Nations Headquarters
- 09:36 am New York Public Library
- 11:53 am The National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- 10:00 am South Street Seaport
- 12:08 pm Bronx Zoo
- 03:43 pm Chinatown
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 01, Jul
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
1.7 km | 4 mins10:03 am Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
20.4 km | 42 mins12:46 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
Thursday 02, Jul
30.1 km | 42 mins01:42 pm Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
2.7 km | 13 mins02:54 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
7.6 km | 25 mins04:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
Friday 03, Jul
Saturday 04, Jul
Sunday 05, Jul
5.4 km | 22 mins
4.2 km | 17 mins01:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
9.7 km | 25 mins
13.4 km | 30 mins05:04 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
Monday 06, Jul
06:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
14.0 km | 24 mins07:24 am Stay for 2 hrs
United Nations is the reason why we believe that peace and security would prevail. It is a symbol...
2.4 km | 12 mins
9.4 km | 16 mins11:53 am Stay for 1 hr
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in the National Mall area in Washington ...
Tuesday 07, Jul
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The South Street Seaport is a historic area in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located wh...
1.9 km | 9 mins12:08 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The zoo is run by the Wildlife Conservation Society which saves wildlife and wild places worldwid...
23.2 km | 34 mins03:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the lower portion of Manhattan, not far from other famous neighborhoods like Tribeca, ...
Wednesday 08, Jul
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Rockefeller Center
- Grand Central Terminal
- Museum Of Modern Art
- High Line
- National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- Madison Square Garden
- United Nations Headquarters
- The Morgan Library And Museum
- Chrysler Building
- St. Paul's Chapel
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From San Juan
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Washington
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Philadelphia
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Fort Wayne
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Agios Konstantinos
- 10 Day Trip To New York City From Barcelona
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From Louisville
- 14 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From New Berlin