- 05:00 pm Central Park
- 07:06 pm W 53rd St
- 07:56 pm Rockefeller Center
- 08:58 pm Times Square
- 10:42 pm Jackson Heights
- 12:00 pm Staten Island Ferry
- 01:00 pm Whitehall Terminal Manhattan (south Ferry)
- 01:19 pm 32 Spring St
- 02:34 pm Brooklyn Bridge
- 03:05 pm Brooklyn Bridge Park
- 04:42 pm Brooklyn Bridge Park/pier 6
- 06:18 pm Red Hook
- 07:07 pm 1 Beard St
- 08:05 pm Bush Terminal Yard - Pier 11/wall St
- 10:30 am St. Patricks Cathedral
- 11:04 am Grand Central Terminal
- 11:37 am The High Line
- 01:11 pm Ground Zero
- 02:15 pm Chinatown
- 04:21 pm Little Italy
Saturday 25, Jul
05:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
2.97 km | 6 mins
1.4 km | 5 mins07:56 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
0.65 km | 2 mins08:58 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
9.22 km | 14 mins
Sunday 26, Jul
8.48 km | 30 mins
2.8 km | 9 mins
4.41 km | 15 mins02:34 pm Stay for 10 min
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
1.1 mi | 21 mins03:05 pm Stay for 1:20 hrs
Brooklyn Bridge Park has long been known as one of the best recreational spots in the city of New...
0.8 mi | 17 mins04:42 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Overview of Brooklyn Bridge Park/pier 6 Welcome to the page of Brooklyn Bridge Park...
1.4 mi | 6 mins06:18 pm Stay for 45 min
Overview of Red Hook Red Hook is a place in New York City in the country of United ...
0.6 mi | 4 mins
4.3 mi | 13 mins
Monday 27, Jul
10:30 am Stay for 30 min
The corner stone of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral was laid down in the year 1858 and it opene...
1.12 km | 4 mins11:04 am Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
1.49 km | 3 mins11:37 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The High Line is a 1.45 miles (2.33 km) long elevated park, 30ft (9m) above the ground. It was or...
1.08 km | 4 mins01:11 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
2.3 km | 4 mins02:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the lower portion of Manhattan, not far from other famous neighborhoods like Tribeca, ...
0.7 mi | 6 mins04:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Little Italy is a lovely attraction of New York. There is hardly anyone who does not love Italian...
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Istanbul, Antalya
- Trip To Paris, Cannes
- Trip To Paris
- Trip To Udaipur, Jaipur
- Trip To Puducherry
- Trip To Washington D. C.
- Trip To Los Angeles
- Trip To Keene
- Trip To London
- Trip To Kanyakumari
- Trip To Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Ipoh, Genting Highlands, Bali, Langkawi Island, Kota Kinabalu, Miri
- Trip To Mahabaleshwar
- Trip To Budapest
- Trip To Singapore
- Trip To Munich
- Trip To Dublin
- Trip To Agra
- Trip To Aberdeen
- A Trip To Pink City- Jaipur
- Trip To Port Blair
- Trip To Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken
- Relishing The Goan Flavour
- Trip To Bali
- Trip To Milan
- Trip To Sentosa
- Trip To Hallstatt
- Trip To Chicago, Minneapolis, Keystone, Madison
- 2 Days Trip To Saguache
- Trip To Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Los Angeles