- 08:00 am Madison Square Garden
- 08:35 am The High Line
- 10:27 am The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 12:49 pm Ground Zero
- 02:12 pm Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- 04:18 pm American Museum Of Natural History
- 05:31 pm Museum Of Modern Art
- 07:51 pm Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- 08:59 pm Central Park
- 11:29 pm Brooklyn Bridge
- 07:00 am Circle Line Cruise
- 09:43 am Empire State Building
- 11:11 am Statue Of Liberty
- 12:15 pm Ellis Island
- 01:41 pm Little Italy
- 02:45 pm Chinatown
- 04:12 pm Broadway Street
- 05:31 pm Times Square
- 08:37 pm Rockefeller Center
- 10:45 pm St. Patricks Cathedral
- 08:00 am Coney Island Cyclone
- 11:41 am Grand Central Terminal
- 12:27 pm Frick Collection
- 02:36 pm Grays Papaya
- 08:00 am Fanaberie
- 09:18 am South Street Seaport
- 11:34 am The Lion
- 01:58 pm Fifth Avenue
Thursday 24, Dec
08:00 am Stay for 30 min
The Madison Square Garden is one place that you will always see full of people- locals and touris...
1.3 km | 6 mins08:35 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The High Line is a 1.45 miles (2.33 km) long elevated park, 30ft (9m) above the ground. It was or...
6.8 km | 22 mins10:27 am Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
8.2 km | 22 mins12:49 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
9.6 km | 23 mins
2.0 km | 6 mins04:18 pm Stay for 1 hr
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
3.4 km | 13 mins05:31 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) was established in 1929. Today, the Museum’s evolving colle...
7.3 km | 20 mins07:51 pm Stay for 1 hr
The cornerstone for the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine was laid in the year 1892 and s...
3.0 km | 9 mins08:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
15.6 km | 30 mins11:29 pm Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
Friday 25, Dec
3.0 km | 13 mins09:43 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
13.4 km | 28 mins11:11 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
1.7 km | 4 mins12:15 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
12.6 km | 26 mins01:41 pm Stay for 1 hr
Little Italy is a lovely attraction of New York. There is hardly anyone who does not love Italian...
0.5 km | 4 mins02:45 pm Stay for 1 hr
Located in the lower portion of Manhattan, not far from other famous neighborhoods like Tribeca, ...
14.8 km | 28 mins04:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
Everybody who loves theater knows that Broadway is the place to be. It is a dream to perform here...
6.7 km | 18 mins05:31 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
1.3 km | 7 mins08:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
1.2 km | 8 mins10:45 pm Stay for 30 min
The corner stone of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral was laid down in the year 1858 and it opene...
Saturday 26, Dec
Sunday 27, Dec
11.3 km | 19 mins09:18 am Stay for 2 hrs
The South Street Seaport is a historic area in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located wh...
6.2 km | 16 mins
6.0 km | 23 mins01:58 pm Stay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- The High Line
- Madison Square Garden
- Coney Island Cyclone
- The Morgan Library And Museum
- Gramercy Tavern
- New York City Fire Museum
- Dead Rabbit
- Frick Collection
- Metropolitan Opera House
- 75 9th Ave
- Hell's Kitchen
- 2801 Summit Ave
- 953 Park Pl
- 200 W 44th St
- Queensbridge Park Greenway
- 575 5th Ave
- 884 Gerard Ave
- Hotels near The High Line
- Hotels near Coney Island Cyclone
- Hotels near The Morgan Library And Museum
- Hotels near Gramercy Tavern
- Hotels near 75 9th Ave
- Hotels near Hell's Kitchen
- Hotels near 200 W 44th St
- Hotels near Queensbridge Park Greenway
- Hotels near 575 5th Ave
- Hotels near 884 Gerard Ave