- 10:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 12:49 pm South Street Seaport
- 02:54 pm Ground Zero
- 04:01 pm Chinatown
- 06:14 pm Empire State Building
- 07:28 pm Brooklyn Bridge
- 10:00 am The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 01:04 pm Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- 02:37 pm American Museum Of Natural History
- 05:41 pm Central Park
- 10:00 am Museum Of Modern Art
- 12:02 pm Times Square
- 01:45 pm Rockefeller Center
- 02:53 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 03:31 pm The High Line
- 05:10 pm Broadway Street
Friday 06, Sep
10:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
12.2 km | 19 mins12:49 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The South Street Seaport is a historic area in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located wh...
2.2 km | 5 mins02:54 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
3.3 km | 7 mins04:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the lower portion of Manhattan, not far from other famous neighborhoods like Tribeca, ...
4.9 km | 13 mins06:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
8.8 km | 14 mins07:28 pm Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
Saturday 07, Sep
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
0.9 km | 4 mins
1.8 km | 4 mins02:37 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
1.5 km | 4 mins05:41 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
Sunday 08, Sep
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) was established in 1929. Today, the Museum’s evolving colle...
0.9 km | 3 mins12:02 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
1.0 km | 12 mins01:45 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
0.7 km | 9 mins02:53 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
3.4 km | 8 mins03:31 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The High Line is a 1.45 miles (2.33 km) long elevated park, 30ft (9m) above the ground. It was or...
4.1 km | 8 mins05:10 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Everybody who loves theater knows that Broadway is the place to be. It is a dream to perform here...
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Florence, Venice, Rome
- Trip To Sydney, Hobart
- Relishing The Goan Flavour
- Trip To Seoul
- Trip To Frankfurt
- Trip To Denver
- Trip To Bangkok, Krabi
- Trip To Barcelona, Madrid, Huesca
- Trip To Rio De Janeiro, Hong Kong
- Trip To Chennai
- Trip To Dubai
- Trip To Paris
- Trip To Toledo
- Trip To Washington D. C.
- Trip To Singapore
- Trip To Austin
- Trip To Pune
- Trip To Jaipur
- Trip To Munnar, Alleppey
- Trip To Las Vegas
- Trip To Shimla
- Trip To Dallas
- Trip To Budapest
- Trip To Singapore, Sentosa
- Trip To London
- Trip To Detroit
- 3 Day Trip To Denver
- Trip To Chandigarh
- Castleford Itinerary 5 Days
- Trip To Dalhousie