- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:41 am American Museum Of Natural History
- 01:45 pm Fifth Avenue
- 02:50 pm Rockefeller Center
- 12:15 am Grand Central Terminal
- 12:54 am Circle Line Cruise
- 03:32 am New York Public Library
- 05:36 am Ground Zero
- 09:00 am Empire State Building
- 10:02 am Chrysler Building
- 12:26 pm Bronx Zoo
- 09:00 am Ellis Island
- 11:49 am Coney Island Cyclone
- 03:17 pm South Street Seaport
- 06:00 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 07:12 am Liberty Science Center
- 09:23 am Macys Herald Square
- 10:33 am Apollo Theater
Monday 09, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
19.1 km | 41 mins10:41 am Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
1.5 km | 4 mins01:45 pm Stay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
2 km | 5 mins02:50 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
Tuesday 10, Nov
Wednesday 11, Nov
Thursday 12, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
33.7 km | 49 mins11:49 am Stay for 3 hrs
Coney Island is dedicated to preserving American culture through various activities and displays....
22.5 km | 28 mins03:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The South Street Seaport is a historic area in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located wh...
Friday 13, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
4.33 km | 12 mins
6.86 km | 11 mins09:23 am Stay for 1 hr
The Macy's Herald Square is the flagship of Macy's department stores, located on Herald Square in...
6.69 km | 10 mins10:33 am Stay for 2 hrs
America’s music landscape has a lot contributed to it from the famous Apollo Theater. Estab...
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Museum Of Modern Art
- High Line
- Ellis Island
- National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- Coney Island Cyclone
- The National Museum Of The American Indian–New York
- New York Historical Society
- 65th Street
- New York Transit Museum
- Little Italy
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Metairie
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Ogre River
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Abilene
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From Cwmbran
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Canal Winchester
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Newburgh
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Brookhaven
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From Katy
- 3 Day Trip To New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Astoria