- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:19 am South Street Seaport
- 12:29 pm Ground Zero
- 01:39 pm Brooklyn Bridge
- 02:49 pm Staten Island Ferry
- 03:37 pm Ellis Island
- 05:30 am Grand Central Terminal
- 06:08 am Central Park
- 09:17 am Times Square
- 10:50 am Empire State Building
- 11:58 am Rockefeller Center
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 30, May
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
12.6 km | 20 mins10:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
The South Street Seaport is a historic area in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located wh...
5.0 km | 10 mins12:29 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
5.1 km | 10 mins01:39 pm Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
6.8 km | 10 mins
13.9 km | 18 mins03:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
Tuesday 31, May
05:30 am Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
4.3 km | 8 mins06:08 am Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
4.0 km | 9 mins09:17 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
1.7 km | 4 mins10:50 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
2.4 km | 7 mins11:58 am Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
Wednesday 01, Jun
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Central Park
- Statue Of Liberty
- Rockefeller Center
- The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- Bronx Zoo
- 65th Street
- Dead Rabbit
- Chrysler Building
- Lexington Avenue
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Agios Konstantinos
- 16 Day Trip To New York City From Athens
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Birmingham
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Candiac
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From New Berlin
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From Phoenix
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Oak Park
- 15 Day Trip To New York City From Cape Town
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Manor