- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 10:34 am Empire State Building
- 11:44 am American Museum Of Natural History
- 02:48 pm Fifth Avenue
- 12:00 pm Ground Zero
- 01:04 pm Circle Line Cruise
- 03:42 pm Times Square
- 05:17 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 11:00 am Brooklyn Flea
- 12:13 pm Macys Herald Square
- 01:18 pm Museum Of Modern Art
- 03:22 pm Chinatown
- 05:26 pm Rockefeller Center
- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:25 am Bronx Zoo
- 12:15 am Grand Central Terminal
- 12:52 am Broadway Street
- 04:04 am Union Square
- 05:40 am Bridge Gallery
- 06:00 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 07:06 am The High Line
- 09:12 am Coney Island Cyclone
- 12:42 pm Staten Island Ferry
- 09:00 am Ellis Island
- 11:37 am Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 02:02 pm Brooklyn Heights Promenade
Tuesday 24, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
14.6 km | 34 mins10:34 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
3.88 km | 10 mins11:44 am Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
1.5 km | 4 mins02:48 pm Stay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
Wednesday 25, Nov
12:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
2.08 km | 4 mins
2.35 km | 8 mins03:42 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
2.41 km | 5 mins05:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
Thursday 26, Nov
9.4 km | 29 mins12:13 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Macy's Herald Square is the flagship of Macy's department stores, located on Herald Square in...
1.68 km | 5 mins01:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) was established in 1929. Today, the Museum’s evolving colle...
1.89 km | 4 mins03:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the lower portion of Manhattan, not far from other famous neighborhoods like Tribeca, ...
1.89 km | 4 mins05:26 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
Friday 27, Nov
Saturday 28, Nov
12:15 am Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
4.52 km | 7 mins12:52 am Stay for 3 hrs
Everybody who loves theater knows that Broadway is the place to be. It is a dream to perform here...
6.65 km | 12 mins04:04 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Union Square holds a lot of significance in terms of a spot in the city of New York. Located in t...
2.14 km | 6 mins05:40 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sunday 29, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
3.1 km | 6 mins07:06 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The High Line is a 1.45 miles (2.33 km) long elevated park, 30ft (9m) above the ground. It was or...
25.3 km | 36 mins
17.8 km | 30 mins
Monday 30, Nov
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Statue Of Liberty
- Times Square
- National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- Radio City Music Hall
- The National Museum Of The American Indian–New York
- The Morgan Library And Museum
- Gramercy Tavern
- New York Transit Museum
- Frick Collection
- Yankee Stadium
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From West Covina
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From League City
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Dublin
- 8 Day Trip To New York City From Calgary
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From London
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From London
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Fort Lauderdale
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From Jakarta
- 2-27-18 - LGA And Car - No DD
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From Royal Oak