- 09:00 am National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 11:20 am Statue Of Liberty
- 01:03 pm Central Park
- 04:08 pm American Museum Of Natural History
- 07:47 pm Ellis Island
- 10:27 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 11:16 pm Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 01:25 am Ground Zero
- 02:48 am United Nations Headquarters
- 05:06 am Times Square
- 09:00 am Fifth Avenue
- 10:20 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 11:47 am Empire State Building
- 01:00 pm Rockefeller Center
- 02:08 pm St. Patricks Cathedral
- 03:02 pm Little Italy
- 05:13 pm The Lion
- 07:35 pm Broadway Street
- 10:57 pm Macys Herald Square
- 12:04 am The High Line
- 02:00 am Yankee Stadium
- 03:07 am Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- 09:00 am St. Pauls Chapel
- 09:50 am Bryant Park
- 11:59 am Madison Square Garden
- 12:59 pm Chrysler Building
- 03:22 pm Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- 04:43 pm Bloomingdales
- 07:54 pm Rose Center For Earth And Space
Monday 14, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
11.5 km | 20 mins11:20 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
20.0 km | 44 mins01:03 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
1.1 km | 4 mins04:08 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
19.8 km | 39 mins07:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
17.0 km | 41 mins10:27 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
4.6 km | 19 mins11:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
2.9 km | 9 mins01:25 am Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
8.4 km | 23 mins02:48 am Stay for 2 hrs
United Nations is the reason why we believe that peace and security would prevail. It is a symbol...
3.5 km | 18 mins05:06 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
Tuesday 15, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
12.0 km | 20 mins10:20 am Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
8.4 km | 27 mins11:47 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
2.3 km | 13 mins01:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
1.2 km | 8 mins02:08 pm Stay for 30 min
The corner stone of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral was laid down in the year 1858 and it opene...
6.0 km | 24 mins03:02 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Little Italy is a lovely attraction of New York. There is hardly anyone who does not love Italian...
2.3 km | 10 mins
9.1 km | 23 mins07:35 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Everybody who loves theater knows that Broadway is the place to be. It is a dream to perform here...
8.1 km | 21 mins10:57 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Macy's Herald Square is the flagship of Macy's department stores, located on Herald Square in...
1.9 km | 8 mins12:04 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The High Line is a 1.45 miles (2.33 km) long elevated park, 30ft (9m) above the ground. It was or...
13.6 km | 26 mins02:00 am Stay for 45 min
This stadium is located in The Bronx in New York City. This is meant to be very similar in design...
18.9 km | 22 mins03:07 am Stay for 2 hrs
Flushing Meadows Corona Park has been long known as one of the most scenic and serene tourist att...
Wednesday 16, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 30 min
A quaint building, the St. Paul’s Chapel is more famous because it is a place where George ...
5.6 km | 21 mins09:50 am Stay for 2 hrs
Bryant Park is known for various reasons. It is full of green lawns, convenient lunch tables, spe...
1.6 km | 8 mins11:59 am Stay for 45 min
The Madison Square Garden is one place that you will always see full of people- locals and touris...
2.9 km | 15 mins
9.2 km | 24 mins03:22 pm Stay for 1 hr
The cornerstone for the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine was laid in the year 1892 and s...
6.2 km | 21 mins04:43 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Most of the World is full of F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatics and anybody who’s followed the series r...
3.4 km | 11 mins
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Times Square
- American Museum Of Natural History
- National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- Radio City Music Hall
- Children's Museum Of Manhattan
- Gramercy Tavern
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- New York Transit Museum
- Philadelphia County
- Hell's Kitchen
- Herkimer County
- 200 W 44th St
- Satus Pass
- Meatpacking District
- 772 Jefferson Ave
- 1 Old Fulton St
- 1535 Broadway
- Hotels near Times Square
- Hotels near American Museum Of Natural History
- Hotels near National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- Hotels near Radio City Music Hall
- Hotels near Gramercy Tavern
- Hotels near Brooklyn Bridge
- Hotels near Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Hotels near Philadelphia County
- Hotels near Hell's Kitchen
- Hotels near Satus Pass