- 09:00 am National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 11:20 am Statue Of Liberty
- 01:03 pm Central Park
- 04:07 pm American Museum Of Natural History
- 07:47 pm Ellis Island
- 10:27 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 11:15 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 01:29 am Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 03:43 am Rockefeller Center
- 04:54 am Empire State Building
- 06:13 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 06:13 am Fifth Avenue
Sunday 29, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
11.5 km | 20 mins11:20 am Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
20.0 km | 43 mins01:03 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
1.1 km | 4 mins04:07 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
19.8 km | 39 mins07:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
17.0 km | 41 mins10:27 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
4.5 km | 18 mins11:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
5.3 km | 14 mins01:29 am Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
2.8 km | 14 mins03:43 am Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
2.3 km | 11 mins04:54 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
8.6 km | 19 mins06:13 am Stay for 1 hr
The bridge is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in New York. It connects the borou...
Monday 30, Nov
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Empire State Building
- Statue Of Liberty
- Grand Central Terminal
- The Cloisters
- Cathedral Church Of Saint John The Divine
- Brooklyn Bridge
- New York City Fire Museum
- Harlem's In
- St. Paul's Chapel
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Agios Konstantinos
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Vilnius
- 14 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- Trip To New York City
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Mckinney
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Oak Park
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From Bangalore
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From Fargo
- 8 Day Trip To New York City From San Francisco
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Manor