- 10:00 am St. Pauls Chapel
- 10:37 am Ground Zero
- 11:48 am Walter Kerr Theater
- 12:57 pm Yankee Stadium
- 02:20 pm Rockefeller Center
- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 12:33 pm Sardis
- 01:20 pm The High Line
- 03:00 pm South Street Seaport
- 09:00 am National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 11:10 am The Morgan Library and Museum
- 12:45 pm The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 02:51 pm Lincoln Center Theater
- 04:11 pm Brooklyn Flea
- 07:00 am St. Patricks Cathedral
- 07:33 am The Juilliard School
- 08:24 am American Museum Of Natural History
- 11:30 am Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- 09:00 am Ellis Island
- 11:42 am Coney Island Cyclone
- 03:28 pm Museum Of Modern Art
- 05:32 pm Gershwin Theatre
- 10:00 am United Nations Headquarters
- 12:05 pm Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- 02:26 pm New York City Fire Museum
- 04:34 pm Big Gay Ice Cream
- 05:08 pm American Airlines Theatre
- 10:00 am The National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- 11:11 am Madison Square Garden
- 12:08 pm Dead Rabbit
- 02:30 pm Broadway Street
- 05:39 pm Circle In The Square Theatre School
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 22, Jan
10:00 am Stay for 30 min
A quaint building, the St. Paul’s Chapel is more famous because it is a place where George ...
0.6 km | 7 mins10:37 am Stay for 1 hr
Ground Zero is a reminiscent of the tragedy of 9/11 that took place in the city of New York. Ther...
6.86 km | 11 mins
16.1 km | 25 mins12:57 pm Stay for 45 min
This stadium is located in The Bronx in New York City. This is meant to be very similar in design...
9.81 km | 37.88 mins02:20 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
Saturday 23, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
15.2 km | 33 mins
1.77 km | 2 mins01:20 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The High Line is a 1.45 miles (2.33 km) long elevated park, 30ft (9m) above the ground. It was or...
4.45 km | 10 mins03:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The South Street Seaport is a historic area in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located wh...
Sunday 24, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
5.66 km | 10 mins
3.52 km | 5 mins12:45 pm Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
2.31 km | 6 mins02:51 pm Stay for 45 min
Spread across a huge area of around 16 acres, the Lincoln center theater is a complex of a number...
16.0 km | 36 mins
Monday 25, Jan
07:00 am Stay for 30 min
The corner stone of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral was laid down in the year 1858 and it opene...
1.32 km | 3 mins
2.31 km | 6 mins08:24 am Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
3.1 km | 6 mins11:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Intrepid is a large aircraft carrier and on it you will find the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space muse...
Tuesday 26, Jan
Wednesday 27, Jan
Thursday 28, Jan
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in the National Mall area in Washington ...
6.86 km | 11 mins11:11 am Stay for 45 min
The Madison Square Garden is one place that you will always see full of people- locals and touris...
5.68 km | 12 mins
10.5 km | 23 mins02:30 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Everybody who loves theater knows that Broadway is the place to be. It is a dream to perform here...
3.81 km | 9 mins
Friday 29, Jan
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Statue Of Liberty
- The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- Madison Square Garden
- United Nations Headquarters
- Children's Museum Of Manhattan
- Gramercy Tavern
- Bryant Park
- The Mean Fiddler
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Dearborn
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Union City
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Maywood
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Miami
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Scottsdale
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Simcoe
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Tuxedo Park
- 13 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Hasbrouck Heights