- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:12 am Fifth Avenue
- 10:20 am The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 09:00 am Empire State Building
- 10:10 am Circle Line Cruise
- 12:46 pm American Museum Of Natural History
- 04:24 pm Statue Of Liberty
- 05:52 pm National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- 08:12 pm Grand Central Terminal
- 09:29 pm Staten Island Ferry
- 10:50 pm Bryant Park
- 07:00 am St. Patricks Cathedral
- 07:34 am Rockefeller Center
- 08:55 am The Cloisters
- 10:32 am St. Pauls Chapel
- 11:22 am Madison Square Garden
Saturday 05, Dec
06:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
1.0 km | 12 mins09:12 am Stay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
0.6 km | 8 mins10:20 am Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
Sunday 06, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
2.58 km | 10 mins
3.06 km | 6 mins12:46 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The American Museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City is one of the la...
18.8 km | 38 mins04:24 pm Stay for 1 hr
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
4.728 km | 27.98 mins05:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is basically America’s primary organization which is dedicated to ...
11.5 km | 20 mins08:12 pm Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
31.4 km | 47 mins
32.5 km | 51 mins10:50 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Bryant Park is known for various reasons. It is full of green lawns, convenient lunch tables, spe...
Monday 07, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 30 min
The corner stone of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral was laid down in the year 1858 and it opene...
0.3 km | 4 mins07:34 am Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
14.5 km | 21 mins
21.4 km | 37 mins10:32 am Stay for 30 min
A quaint building, the St. Paul’s Chapel is more famous because it is a place where George ...
5.2 km | 20 mins11:22 am Stay for 45 min
The Madison Square Garden is one place that you will always see full of people- locals and touris...
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- American Museum Of Natural History
- Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
- Madison Square Garden
- Radio City Music Hall
- The Cloisters
- New York Historical Society
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Yankee Stadium
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Brooklyn
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Emporia
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Centreville
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Miami
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Agios Konstantinos
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Tuxedo Park
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Hasbrouck Heights
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From New Berlin
- Trip To New York City