- 09:00 am Statue Of Liberty
- 12:44 pm Fifth Avenue
- 03:49 pm Rockefeller Center
- 12:15 am Grand Central Terminal
- 01:38 am Bronx Zoo
- 05:03 am Circle Line Cruise
- 10:00 am Coney Island Cyclone
- 01:44 pm Empire State Building
- 02:50 pm Macys Herald Square
- 03:53 pm Union Square
- 09:00 am Ellis Island
- 11:40 am Yankee Stadium
- 12:50 pm The High Line
- 02:25 pm Times Square
- 04:47 pm Staten Island Ferry
- 06:00 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 07:04 am Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- 10:35 am Intrepid Sea, Air And Space Museum
Monday 26, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves th...
19.3 km | 45 mins12:44 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
2.22 km | 5 mins03:49 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
Tuesday 27, Dec
Wednesday 28, Dec
25.8 km | 45 mins01:44 pm Stay for 1 hr
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midto...
0.4 km | 6 mins02:50 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Macy's Herald Square is the flagship of Macy's department stores, located on Herald Square in...
1.67 km | 3 mins03:53 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Union Square holds a lot of significance in terms of a spot in the city of New York. Located in t...
Thursday 29, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
46.4 km | 41 mins11:40 am Stay for 45 min
This stadium is located in The Bronx in New York City. This is meant to be very similar in design...
13.8 km | 25 mins12:50 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The High Line is a 1.45 miles (2.33 km) long elevated park, 30ft (9m) above the ground. It was or...
2.3 km | 5 mins02:25 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Times Square is one of those reasons which make New York, the City that never sleeps. The electro...
27.42 km | 51.73 mins
Friday 30, Dec
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- Central Park
- American Museum Of Natural History
- Ellis Island
- Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- Bronx Zoo
- New York City Fire Museum
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Chrysler Building
- St. Paul's Chapel
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Scottsdale
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From Garrison
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Washington
- 7 Day Trip To New York City From Fort Wayne
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Miami
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Agios Konstantinos
- 16 Day Trip To New York City From Athens
- 13 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Hasbrouck Heights
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Candiac