- 06:00 am Central Park
- 09:12 am Fifth Avenue
- 10:20 am The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- 07:00 am Little Italy
- 09:29 am American Museum Of Natural History
- 12:35 pm Circle Line Cruise
- 09:00 am Ellis Island
- 11:04 am Empty Sky 9-11 Memorial
- 12:38 pm Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
- 02:47 pm Union Square
- 08:00 am Bryant Park
- 10:07 am Bloomingdales
- 01:19 pm South Street Seaport
- 12:15 am Grand Central Terminal
- 12:47 am Rockefeller Center
- 02:48 am Staten Island Ferry
- 03:58 am Brooklyn Botanical Garden
- 06:29 am The Lion
- 07:00 am Liberty State Park
- 10:43 am Brooklyn Museum
- 06:00 am Brooklyn Bridge
- 07:07 am Empire State Building
- 08:14 am Frick Collection
- 10:23 am Eataly
Sunday 10, Apr
06:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The par...
1.07 km | 12.83 mins09:12 am Stay for 1 hr
Fifth Avenue is the home to one of the most popular restaurants, The Plaza, where many presidents...
0.6 km | 8 mins10:20 am Stay for 2 hrs
With more than two million works of art spanning thousands of years, the Metropolitan Museum of A...
Monday 11, Apr
Tuesday 12, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Ellis Island is regarded as one of the most popular attractions in the city of New York. It is lo...
1.4 km | 4 mins
26.9 km | 49 mins
5.76 km | 9 mins02:47 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Union Square holds a lot of significance in terms of a spot in the city of New York. Located in t...
Wednesday 13, Apr
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Bryant Park is known for various reasons. It is full of green lawns, convenient lunch tables, spe...
2.41 km | 7 mins10:07 am Stay for 3 hrs
Most of the World is full of F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatics and anybody who’s followed the series r...
6.84 km | 12 mins01:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The South Street Seaport is a historic area in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located wh...
Thursday 14, Apr
12:15 am Stay for 30 min
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which i...
0.72 km | 2 mins12:47 am Stay for 1 hr
Rockefeller Center, originally known as Radio City, is a complex of buildings developed in the mi...
33.6 km | 1 hour 2 mins
24.4 km | 40 mins03:58 am Stay for 2 hrs
Brooklyn Botanical Garden is probably the most famous and most beautiful garden in the New York C...
9.7 km | 31 mins
Friday 15, Apr
Saturday 16, Apr
Explore More of New York City:
- What to See in One Day in New York City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in New York City
- What to See in 3 Days in New York City
- Best Way to See New York City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in New York City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend a Week in New York City
- Things to do in New York City
- Where to stay in New York City
- The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- Museum Of Modern Art
- National 9-11 Memorial Museum
- New York Public Library
- Bronx Zoo
- Brooklyn Bridge
- New York City Fire Museum
- New York Transit Museum
- Metropolitan Opera House
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Wallaceburg
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From Garrison
- 3 Day Trip To New York City From Centreville
- 2 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Bozeman
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From Louisville
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Vilnius
- 14 Day Trip To New York City From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Council Bluffs
- 6 Day Trip To New York City From New Berlin